News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ist this the new Charger?

Started by Doright, December 13, 2007, 10:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doright

I found this on anouther web site they were claiming it to be the new camero I personaly have no clue but the front clip sure looks like the old Charger

Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Brock Samson

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Doright

I have no clue either, I would hope GM wouldnt take a perfect 69 concept retro and turn it into this thing.
But the guy's running Ma Mopar God only knows what they have instore for messing up the Charger name plate again! :rotz:
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Brock Samson

they often tone down the production version, usually the roof is raised a couple inches, and the bumbers are more stoutand the lights are simplified when finally produced,.. they did it with the mustang too..
look at the door cuts the three faint scoop indents ahead of the rear wheel and most important the window shape aft of the door,.. I'll bet ya' money those are the camaro prototypes and they will all be crushed or run ito a wall at the end... so take heart.  :lol:

BTW: The have thick B-pillars so they arn't hardtops either.

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/09/debut-of-the-chevrolet-camaro-concept/4

DapCorderman

Is this a joke?  I don't think that picture is what you think it is.  :shruggy:

plum500

Maybe it's the angle in combination with all the other subtle changes for production,  but that white one doesn't do anything for me at all. Doesn't look nearly as sleek. I loved the concept, especially the paint/version in the Transformers movie. But that white one looks like it's had much of the coolness removed. Damn concept --> production changes. I wish they would quit building concepts with styling aspects they know will not make production. ...back end of the new Challenger...  :RantExplode:

dkn1997

Quote from: DapCorderman on December 14, 2007, 01:11:55 PM
Is this a joke?  I don't think that picture is what you think it is.  :shruggy:

a princess bride reference?  never match wits with a sicilian when death is on the line...and don't start a land war in asia.
RECHRGED

1969chargerrtse

Your kidding , right?    Of course that's the new Camaro, you must of missed the whole movie "Transformer" with it in it.  You can go to Toys R us and get a model of it, that's the new Camaro due out spring 09.  Was pushed forward from it's Fall 08 date just recently.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

lee

No I saw a pic of this before it is the new Firebird that they are thinking of bringing out in 2010.I saw a black one like this with a gold bird on the hood with a pic of Burt Reynolds in the back ground

lee

Troy

There's a right way and a wrong way to answer a question. Unfortunately, we have a multitude of people who have the wrong way all figured out. :eyes:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.