News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

100 posts MODERATOR STATUS

Started by remta1, December 13, 2007, 02:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remta1

Man im so excited i have just reached one hundred posts , my question is when do i get my moderator status will you contact me or is there a link that i click  :smilielol:

BUT SERIOUSLY .... this is such an awesome site i feel like a little part of me is missing if i dont login and checkout the posts ( and reply sometimes ) .You guys have such awesome information for helping myself and other members and some of the posts i read nearly make me wet my pants !!!!  . I have drool marks on my clothes from the pictures .. i  , like others am on the other side of the world ( doesnt look too far on the map ) i hope to get over to the United States again soon so i might look a few of you folk up , and if you are ever over this way there is always a cold one in the fridge and a spare bed so you are all more than welcome ! ( i saw on a news bulletin that people are now offering couches for travellers to stay on in places all over the world  .. not quite sure of the name they call it ( couch surfing ? ) but perhaps we could start a new topic , actually i will and that will give me 101  :rofl: :lol: .

So keep up the great work and  have a safe and happy Xmas / New year ......Jas :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Dans 68

New Zealand, eh? So what time is it there? Seriously, if you make it to the states there will be a lot of members that will take you in, or at least not charge too much for the couch.  ::) Just don't be in too much of a hurry as the 2nd 100 posts are the hardest....  :icon_smile_wink:
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

remta1

Its 8:54 pm Thursday , you think i will ever catch up with Cody's posts   :smilielol:

Dans 68

Being that its always tomorrow where you are, I'd have to say you missed the boat. And the real secret to good posting is to not do it until your 18th birthday.... :D

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

remta1

Brock Samson

congrats on your forthcomming moderator status!  :lol: you get over this way, look me up..  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: remta1 on December 13, 2007, 02:51:07 AM
Its 8:54 pm Thursday , you think i will ever catch up with Cody's posts   :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: I doubt it  :nana:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 13, 2007, 03:12:35 PM

Cody is at 3923 now. It is 3:30 PM on Thursday the 13th of December. My bet is that he will breach 4500 by Sunday the 16th at noon.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

not if i can hit ten grand first!  :D

moparstuart

he only averages 11 a day not  200
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Steve P. on December 13, 2007, 03:31:22 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 13, 2007, 03:12:35 PM

Cody is at 3923 now. It is 3:30 PM on Thursday the 13th of December. My bet is that he will breach 4500 by Sunday the 16th at noon.

I doubt that. I'll be gone tomorrow evening. Going to a sweet guitar store in Victoria and on Sunday, I'll be gone to Vancouver.

TUFCAT

I'm confused  :scratchchin:  Are you working on a killer guitar collection - - or saving for the restoration of that Charger??  :RantExplode:  Dude, you must have at least 3, 4, or even 5 very sweet guitars by now!  :popcrn:

PocketThunder

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 13, 2007, 03:47:27 PM
I'm confused  :scratchchin:  Are you working on a killer guitar collection - - or saving for the restoration of that Charger??  :RantExplode:  Dude, you must have at least 3, 4, or even 5 very sweet guitars by now!  :popcrn:
He needs to be stocked up when Hansen reunites and needs a 4th member!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

d72hemi

Tufcat,

Your cat picture and comment nearly killed me! I was drinking some hot coco (my appendix got me 14 days off of work), not only did I choke on the coco (I'm in UT it is fricken, cold), from laughing, it hurt so bad, I though I may have pulled a stitch or two. I also have a cat. he bugs you until you go to his food dish to watch him eat. if you leave he will hunt you down a meow until you return.

remta1,

I am also glad that you are enjoying this site. This site (and the one before it) helped me pass some time when I was overseas, but it sound like you live in a nice place. I hope I get to go to a nice place overseas at least once. If you like to ski or snowboard UT has plenty of snow and mountains (the winter Olympics where help here a few years back), not to mention if the roads are nice I can pull 72 charger out. Take care.

Ian

Steve P.

Quote from: moparstuart on December 13, 2007, 03:35:19 PM
he only averages 11 a day not  200

That is an average over all the days he has been on the site. You just watch and see how many he pins on some time..  He thinks Brock should be on HIS  short list....  :smilielol: :smilielol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 13, 2007, 03:47:27 PM

I'm just going down to play and check them out

TUFCAT

Quote from: d72hemi on December 13, 2007, 05:20:48 PM

Tufcat,

Your cat picture and comment nearly killed me! I was drinking some hot coco (my appendix got me 14 days off of work), not only did I choke on the coco (I'm in UT it is fricken, cold), from laughing, it hurt so bad, I though I may have pulled a stitch or two. I also have a cat. he bugs you until you go to his food dish to watch him eat. if you leave he will hunt you down a meow until you return.

Ian

Thanks,  I thought I needed to make a change...  I'm glad you Liked it!  Sorry about the hot cocoa mess. really, I am  :icon_smile_wink:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

remta1

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 13, 2007, 10:57:34 AM
congrats on your forthcomming moderator status!  :lol: you get over this way, look me up..  :2thumbs:

Thanks , anything you guys want me to do ..like unlock locked threads etc just sing out  :smilielol: :lol: thanks for the invite .. will do  :2thumbs:

mally69

Hey, cody when ever you become famous, and i see your pic on the front of a Rolling stones magazine let me know i will take you for a ride in a charger  :nana: :smilielol:

remta1

Quote from: d72hemi on December 13, 2007, 05:20:48 PM
Tufcat,

remta1,

I am also glad that you are enjoying this site. This site (and the one before it) helped me pass some time when I was overseas, but it sound like you live in a nice place. I hope I get to go to a nice place overseas at least once. If you like to ski or snowboard UT has plenty of snow and mountains (the winter Olympics where help here a few years back), not to mention if the roads are nice I can pull 72 charger out. Take care.

Ian

Thanks Ian , yeah we are pretty lucky here , low crime , plenty of fresh air , heaps of space if you have ever seen Lord Of The Rings that is what most of the country side looks like , most of it was filmed about 2 to 3 hours drive from where i live ( snow happens to be about the same distance so try to get up there when i can

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mally69 on December 14, 2007, 08:50:45 AM
Hey, cody when ever you become famous, and i see your pic on the front of a Rolling stones magazine let me know i will take you for a ride in a charger  :nana: :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: How long does it take yours to go down the drag strip?

My 69 takes 10-15 minutes at about 3kph :smilielol: :smilielol:

Chargen69

Quote from: mally69 on December 14, 2007, 08:50:45 AM

now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are :icon_smile_big: