News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Related but off topic...

Started by Khyron, August 31, 2008, 07:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

I went to Musclepaloza or how ever you spell it today and when I looked at my Charger, I saw someone was in love..

Maybe it's the sleek Lines...

Maybe it's the lady like curves...

but mainly, I think it was the color  :smilielol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

General_01

:smilielol: :smilielol:

In the summer, I have grasshoppers on my Bee all the time.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

68rt

71ChallengeHer

PocketThunder

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the barkeep says, hey, we've got a drink named after you.  the grasshopper says, really?  you've got a drink named Ted?   :cglow:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

Cool photo.

My buddy has a factory curious yellow Cuda that gets absolutely inundated with natts.

Khyron

maybe it's a sign of the Apocalypse!  :o

Ladybugs, Grasshoppers, frogs, they're all hooked to my Charger :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

skip68

I love the grasshopper pic! :2thumbs: Thank goodness it was not a squirrel! "No scratching the paint critter!"  :smilielol: :rofl: :nana: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ghoste

I mostly just grill(e) them on my radiator.