News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone know the name of this 1st Gen Transformer?

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, December 02, 2007, 10:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Does anyone know the name of this 1st Gen Transformer? :shruggy: :scratchchin:
I think it is for sure a Decepticion. :scratchchin:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Ghoste

And here I went and clicked on this thinking that you were talking about the el dash lighting transformer for a 1st gen Charger and wondering why in the hell you didn't post it in the electrical section. :brickwall:
Oh well.
I can't answer your question either btw.

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

68chrgrwife

Hubby said give him a little time..he'll remember it.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

A383Wing

The first thing that came to mind was "T-Rex"

Bryan   :shruggy:

Drache

I was thinking Grimlock but he looked allot different than that. I'll try to find mine in storage and post a picture of it!

Are you sure its a transformer and not some knock off?  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TheGhost

That's not a Transformer.  It's another toy they put out in the mid 90s.  Forget what they were called, though.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Rack

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: TheGhost on December 03, 2007, 04:19:14 AM
That's not a Transformer.  It's another toy they put out in the mid 90s.  Forget what they were called, though.

I know for a fact it is a Transformer, I remember getting it for XMas when I was a kid. It also has the Tranformer logo on the foot & the production date.  :scratchchin:
For sure not a knock-off. :popcrn:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

darkfiire5000

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

remta1

NOT one of the dinobots is it ?.... although looking at the colour combination it looks like it could have been made by SEADOO :smilielol: :smilielol:

Musicman

Quote from: Ghoste on December 02, 2007, 10:29:04 PM
And here I went and clicked on this thinking that you were talking about the el dash lighting transformer for a 1st gen Charger and wondering why in the hell you didn't post it in the electrical section. :brickwall:
Oh well.
I can't answer your question either btw.

:iamwithstupid:  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

RT DAVE

I think it's grimlock but it's definitely not a gen 1 transformer.  I just sold all of mine on ebay.  Kinda regretting it but the $900 for stuff sitting in my basement was nice...
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

It is Grimlock and he is a 1st Gen. I am selling all of my Transformers on E-Bay as well. I have to start saving for my Springtime 71-72 Charger fund. :D
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Drache

hate to burst your bubble but hes hardly a first gen. I used to have one still in original box. The one you have is a 2nd gen.Gen 1 grimlock is pictured below:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BMOTOXSTAR

You burst me bubble. :pity:
:RantExplode:
Can you help me out on identifying some more? :scratchchin:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Chad L. Magee

And I thought I was the only one here who still had those things kicking around the house. :2thumbs:........................

I have included photos of some of my favorite G1s (those should be easy to name), but I could not find my photos of my Megatron/Galvatron pair (around here somewhere)..........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

BMOTOXSTAR

Yeah,

I am in a pinch for $. I have kept them since i was a kid. The only one I am keeping is Optimus Prime.
I really did not have that many. They were my favorite, Transformers. :2thumbs:
I always wanted the purple gun (Shock Wave) & The Tape Player. My parents could not afford to get me all the Transformers I wanted but they did the best they could and got me a few.
I hope to find Shock Wave & Tape Player for a good price one day. :D
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Chad L. Magee

The tape player you are looking for is Soundwave (with usually lazerbeak the cassette).  They rereleased him this year at ToysRUs for a limited time, but most of those ended up on ebay.  I have about eighty of the G1s that I kept over the years, including diecast Jazz (1st transformer I owned, given to me by my father back in 1984).  I have Shockwave somewhere in my basement, but he is broken nearly in half.......

Here is one that I don't remember the name of (the big one in the picture), can you name him?........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Drache

The big Autobot's name in the picture above is Roadbuster

As for the dinobot... IS it an autobot or Decepticon and can you take a picture of it in it's humanoid form for me?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire