News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is he thinking

Started by charger01, April 02, 2008, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister68

Thats the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen before.  :o  ::)
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68charger383 on April 02, 2008, 03:05:16 PM
Is it me or is the car with the new suspension listing to one side......

I think it's leaning cause of the big guy in the passenger seat. :smilielol: :smilielol:

suntech

Maybe a nice car on a 1/4 mile distance :D Does´nt look very professional done though. Must have added a 0 to much, when he set the price :D
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

charger01

Looks like he added some engine pics to show off that 150 mile brand new engine......maybe he meant 150 miles on the most recent oil change. :shruggy:

RDR-838

Pistolpete

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

68charger383

Looks like he finally wised up and let it go without a crazy starting bid.....but someone bid $20K on the car and reserve not met.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-383-RT-1968-dodge-charger_W0QQitemZ230238394167QQcmdZViewItem
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

chargerboy69

A 5 year frame off restoration and 125 miles on the engine. . . :icon_bs:

What kind of tool would splice together his heater hoses. Run your fat a$$ down to Autozone and pay $3.00 for a new piece of heater hose. And what chrome gas tank? It looks Rustoleum flat black to me with a touch of gloss black where body color got on it.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

RDR-838

Yeah, but it's been inspected. ::)

myk

Christ, I'd stay away on the count of his bad grammar.  "383 R/T" doesn't help either.  You know, I live 20 minutes from this douche-I should drive by and show him up...

Dave22443

There you go MYK,

Call him up and tell him you are interested in the car but that you want to inspect it in person.  Then show up in your '69 and show him what a real restoration looks like  :smilielol:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

charger01

That's odd......It didnt sell and relisted with a starting bid of 30,000,reserve not met.........Kinda curious what exactly his reserve is?