News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

not a mopar, but it was fun (burnout)

Started by Chargen69, December 07, 2007, 04:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargen69

my red(neck) brother came over and popped a tire in the driveway...

enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jDil-Zd0Ts

Chargen69

and no, the water was not needed for the car, it was to keep the leaves from catching on fire

Charger_Fan

Does he have a line lock, or did he burn his back brakes down to the metal? :icon_smile_big:

Nice amount of smokeage, looks like the wind was just right. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

leeandgrant

mopar, ford or chebby. any burn out like that is always appreciated. :2thumbs:
1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

Chargen69

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 07, 2007, 06:05:45 PM
Does he have a line lock, or did he burn his back brakes down to the metal? :icon_smile_big:

Nice amount of smokeage, looks like the wind was just right. :2thumbs:

no line lock yet.  He has 3:73 peg-leg...  brakes were not that good to begin with (not any better now) :)

Chargen69

dukeboy_318

awesome, we had a kid in highschool, disconnected the rear brakes in his 96 Z28 so he could do burn outs like that all the time, he ended up totalling the car when he couldnt get stopped when a truck pulled out in front of him, no injuries except to the camaro.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.