News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Future Cars: website plus...

Started by Brock Samson, November 30, 2007, 12:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

"supercallafragile"

cruising around lookin for pics i found this neat website containing allot of future car ideas from the past five decades...
some are pretty awesome and some pretty ridiculous.. but all are fun to see..

two chargers too..  :pity:

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=39904

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Ghoste

It would look much tougher with a little sidewall in there.  :Twocents:

RD

how close do these look alike... wowsers
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

Brock Samson

1969chargerrtse

You ever see that movie from the 50's  60's with a guy that wins one of those in bright red, and throughout the whole movie the theme is about what it's like to own something like that and how people react? Not the Batmobile, the other thing.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ghoste

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Ghoste on December 06, 2007, 08:30:31 PM
The truck?
Me? If me, no , it's a car just like that lincoln future car.  It's awesome, bright red with glass tops.  He wins it somehow and the whole movie is about that future car and the odds things that happen via owning it.  Great colorful 60's movie. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ghoste

Sorry, I should have added a smiley, I was just yanking your chain a bit.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Ghoste on December 06, 2007, 08:44:07 PM
Sorry, I should have added a smiley, I was just yanking your chain a bit.
:o

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 05, 2007, 02:00:38 PM
even the rubber band tires?..

Ya, i'm not a hater, my Charger rolls on 17's ya know.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dave22443

I think the extra thin sidewalls look perfect on that truck.  Think about the really early trucks like that.  They had big rims with thin solid rubber tires mounted on them.  I think that captures the look pretty well.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln