News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is a larger default font size possible?

Started by 1FastCharger, November 29, 2007, 10:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FastCharger

Hey Troy,
I was wondering if it was possible to set the default size slightly larger. Maybe 11??  It would help us "older" guys read the posts a little easier. Does a larger font use more bandwidth? Is there any other reason for the small size? Just curious.
Chris
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Khyron

This may help out. I know it's not what you asked Troy, but most forum Software default Fonts are coded into the specific template that a forum admin uses and can't be changed easily. However. Here is some info that you may find helpful for this and other boards.

http://accessat.c-net.us/articles/customize.html

Change the Text Size
For Internet Explorer, pick the 'Text Size' option in the View menu. Pick a size larger or smaller that is right for you. See screen shot of IE View menu. The size you pick should stay in effect until you change it again, even after shutting down the browser.

For Netscape, you may also pick a text size option in the View menu, but this is a temporary fix, good for adjusting individual pages. See screen shot of Netscape 7 View menu. For a temporary fix in Netscape 4, pick the 'Increase Font' or 'Decrease Font' option in the View menu as many times as needed to get the desired size. To permanently adjust the default size in Netscape, it must be changed in the Font preferences. See below.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

1FastCharger

Thanks. That helps when my eyes are tired. It overlaps the letters a little, but it is easier to see.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger