News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I don't post many YouTube links, buttt...

Started by Charger_Fan, December 04, 2007, 07:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69bronzeT5

Thanks for the link! It looks fake though.... :shruggy:. BUT, the Van Halen music got me in the mood for tomorrow night (Im going to see Van Halen)!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

I just saw something simular on the news when a deer jumped over the hood of a cop car, and it was caught on the dash cam.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 05, 2007, 10:38:11 AM
Oh my deer that's amazing!  Fake?  Would never thought of that, but come to think about it, I was wondeering why no one on the bikes looked, or turned their heads?  Thanks for the post though.  We may never know? :-\

Probably because there are deer everywhere and that happend every couple miles or so.  Charger_Fan is that you in the red?  :icon_smile_cool:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 05, 2007, 11:06:37 AM
Charger_Fan is that you in the red?  :icon_smile_cool:
Ummm...no. :icon_smile_tongue:

On the slow-mo play, if you look at the guy the deer jumped over, you see him duck just as he goes past the camera shot.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 05, 2007, 12:14:19 PM
i jumped over a deer once...  :lol:

A plastic Bambi at Disneyland? :yesnod:

Deer are totally retarded. They have this compulsive instinct to jump out in front of moving cars, especially at night. Where I lived growing up there were thousands more deer than people so I've done my fair share of dodging them. I had outward dents in the quarter panels of my '70 Charger from stuff in the trunk sliding around because I had to do the deer slalom about 10 times a year. At night you can see their eyes glowing from your headlights and they wait until the last second before jumping out from the ditch onto the road in front of you. After hitting one (not in the Charger) I would just slow down to about 15 mph when I saw one so I could stop in time. The idiots still waited until you were right on top of them to jump into your path.

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

ACUDANUT

Here's a thought, if it was not staged.  How many people on motorcyles have a cam/corder attached to their eyes while driving/riding, let alone a backseat rider. :scratchchin:

Old Moparz

Real or not, that was funny......  :lol:

On that same note of jumping deer, my father's wife had a run in about 7 or 8 years ago with a deer. They live in northwest MA in the Birkshire Mountains. She was driving along in a smaller car she used to have, a Corolla I think, & had the driver's window open. A deer ran out across the road, leaped, or tried to leap, over her car & one of the hind legs caught the side of her face & head.   :o

She almost wrecked the car, but was lucky. She did look as though she went 30 seconds with Mike Tyson though, face was all black & blue, swollen, broken eyeglasses, etc. I teased my father about it & said he should be beating his wife like that.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

2Gunz

Deer Are crazy as hell.

I think they are interested in the noise... get close... and at the last second decided they should bolt.

One night I was driving and caught one out of the corner of my eyes.

I jammed on the brakes... looked out my passenger window and its running next to me.

Pretty freaky.

1969chargerrtse

Well ,if were gonna talk deer stories, about 10 years ago on Rt 15 (merritt Parkway) in Ct, a biker was riding down the highway when a deer jumped out of the woods and stradled over his tank, witness said he tried to carry the two of them but crashed and was killed.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bull

If I were gong to make a fake video I'd do something a lot more interesting than a deer jumping across the road.

Old Moparz

Quote from: bull on December 05, 2007, 10:05:11 PM
If I were gong to make a fake video I'd do something a lot more interesting than a deer jumping across the road.

Yeah, an elephant would be way cooler.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Ok, fine. This one looks pretty realistic. :icon_smile_tongue:
Lucky SOB if you ask me. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6disEgR_ss0&feature=related

BTW, the camera is usually mounted to the tank & held down by suction cups...sometimes mounted to the helmet...never mounted near or in front of their eyes. :lol: