News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

haha you guys have to see this video

Started by mally69, December 04, 2007, 06:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Look at the comments...."Sounds awesome"....yea, I guess a fart in a can sounds awesome too :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger_Fan

I wonder how fast he fouls plugs? :lol:

Looking at the related videos on the right...gee, there sure is a lot of other "900hp" cars on there.  :laugh: Sure they are. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mally69

When I first watched that video, I totally lost my self control and luaghed out loud  :smilielol: :smilielol:

duo-stripe

sounds like the day after a good b-b-q and a crate fulla beer  :icon_smile_big:
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

bull

Maybe HP stands for something other than horsepower. Any guesses? Hippie power maybe? It's definitely putting out several hundred BTUs. :shruggy:

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on December 05, 2007, 01:17:16 PM
Maybe HP stands for something other than horsepower. Any guesses? Hippie power maybe? It's definitely putting out several hundred BTUs. :shruggy:

Heating Power? :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

six-tee-nine

Ok,

Let's say i don't believe the 900 HP rating either but as a European guy i saw som pretty fast Audi's in the past.
And believe me there really are some crazy Swedish guys pushing out up to 700 hp out of a 2.2 litre in line 5 cilinder, mixed with 4 wheel drive you get a dang fast cocktail....

See for yourself....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FAs0bwpczrU
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/21ca1fef-f2d2-4350-a58d-6a4aca6021ba.htm
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Hansson

six-tee-nine...

That first video is taken at Tullinge Raceway just outside Stockholm.
Used to spend quite allot of weekends there when I lived in Stockholm, saw some really fast european cars and many turbocharged bigblock American cars.

/Hansson
Sweden. Karlstad

Dave22443

In the first video of the thread, its sounds to me like the guys misses his first shift   :smilielol:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Big Sugar

Quote from: Dave22443 on December 05, 2007, 05:22:48 PM
In the first video of the thread, its sounds to me like the guys misses his first shift   :smilielol:

Sounded more like the traction control kicking in. By the way that Audi from the factory was a "limited" 168 mph car, Car and driver stated it would easily hit 175 + without the limiter. they are not available in North America. There are not to many factory production cars that could keep up to it ! especially with a soccer mom behind the wheel.
In Germany last year on the Autobahn the most popular car I saw blasting down the highway are Audi's, 1/2 of those will be Station Wagons.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Streetwize

The "farting" is no doubt due to putting a random cylinder drop out intot he ECU to allow a stick car to tach up and leave on boost, it has the same effect with a turbo as loading up the motor= Much quicker E/t's off the line especially with AWD.

Did the same thing to my Turbo Eclipse (about 340hp to the wheels)...outran many many musclecars by 3-5 car lengths in the first 200 feet....it's a cool AWD /TURBO trick.

don't know if I buy 900hp, but it's still a quick wagon nonetheless!!
Wize

www.StreetwizePerformance.com

Big Sugar

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

RT DAVE

::)

I want my 14 seconds plus the time to write this back...
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

mally69

Quote from: RT DAVE on December 06, 2007, 09:07:25 AM
::)

I want my 14 seconds plus the time to write this back...

You mean to tell me you didnt laugh  :slap: :popcrn: :popcrn:

six-tee-nine

Nope....

It sounds like S**t and has no way near 900 HP but it probably IS faster down the 1/4 mile than a lot of us here.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...