News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Movers are here this week- final week in Florida!

Started by Afflyer, December 04, 2007, 12:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

Well, the contractors are here this week, packaging up all of our household goods and boxing them up for the big move out west.

The semi will show up on Thursday and load up all day, before pulling away from our place here in Milton, Florida and heading out to Clovis, New Mexico.

I've hired a separate contractor to come and pick up the Charger on either Thursday or Friday, on an open carrier for $500 to haul her to our new home in Clovis.  That is a relief!  I won't have to worry about overtaxing the Ram again, like I did on the move from Arkansas 2.5 years ago- big mistake that was!

Things are moving right along!  Next time you hear from me, it'll be in Clovis, New Mexico!

Wish us all luck with the journey out west!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

68chrgrwife

hubby's step-mom is from Clovis....Have a great trip and we'll talk to you later.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Charger_Fan

At least you're not going back to snow country.
Have a safe move! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)