News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Gee, I can't believe the Chiefs lost again...BAD.  :smilielol:
Next week, is going to be even worse, when we play Green Bay.  :pity:

nvrbdn

the officiating left quite a bit to be desired in that game. im not making excuses for the lame chiefs. they couldnt win that game if they played by themselves. but it seemed the refs turned their backs on jet hits and flagged everything the chiefs did. 81 yards in penalties on 1 drive. then head to head hit on chiefs QB and no flag. they definately were pissed off at something with the chiefs and were teaching them a lesson. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

On our side it looked like a basketball game.....no touching.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 12, 2011, 11:46:47 AM
good. bout time :2thumbs:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  not sure he was all the problem , clark hunt is cheap and pioli hasnt made the best decisions either  . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Wow, I have not heard that yet...It's good news !! :cheers:

Anyone else tired of hearing about Tebow..He's good, but nothing like : Rodgers, Brady and Brees.  :Twocents:

nvrbdn

i dont think haley was all the trouble, but he didnt do anything to separate himself from the bad decision pack. he played it safe and never made it interesting. only a couple times did i see him get emotional.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 12, 2011, 06:16:17 PM

Anyone else tired of hearing about Tebow..He's good, but nothing like : Rodgers, Brady and Brees.  :Twocents:

I was tired of him his third year at Florida.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nvrbdn

Quote from: TheGhost on December 13, 2011, 02:39:14 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 12, 2011, 06:16:17 PM

I was tired of him his third year at Florida.

oh, they are already comparing him to the rest in the winning percentage category saying only rodgers is better. i think if your talking statistics, lets see total yardage,completed passes,passing yards,first downs,sacks,and the biggie quarterback rating. i dont think he will fare so well when you get it all on the table. i do know he should be leading in the statistic of "other team winning and then self destructing in the last minutes to lose the game." im not trying to take anything away from him. he has the team excited when he is in there. but to compare him to the best in the game already is a little premature i think. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

is KC the team to do it???? I DIDNT GET TO WATCH THE GAME. HAD TO FOLLOW ON THE TICKER. :brickwall:  go CHIEFS. my season is complete by takin down the top dog. hey rodgers, now whos doin the "double check" :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

FlatbackFanatic

Yay Chiefs!!!!! Glad they beat the Packers!!!!! (Vikes fan).. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

PocketThunder

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on December 18, 2011, 04:44:10 PM
Yay Chiefs!!!!! Glad they beat the Packers!!!!! (Vikes fan).. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :brickwall:  :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bull

wow, congrats to the Chiefs. :2thumbs: I sure didn't think the Pack would lose to KC.

nvrbdn

i thought the lions would be a good team to mabey beat the pack. never would have guessed the chiefs.now i have to say sorry to kyle for saying i didnt want him. 299 yards passing. if they would have stuck a couple of those in the end zone it would have been huge. and i know, coulda-woulda-shoulda. oh well, good job orton. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

faders defense laxes big time. donkeys fall too far behind for tebow to create another miracle. if the bolts fall flat, could be a great weekend. :icon_smile_big:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TK73

Thanks Chiefs for keeping the Dolphins record INTACT  :2thumbs:

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TheGhost

Quote from: TK73 on December 18, 2011, 07:58:35 PM
Thanks Chiefs for keeping the Dolphins record INTACT  :2thumbs:

Amen.

Not the team I would have picked to pull it off, though...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Chris G.

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 18, 2011, 07:41:01 PM
if the bolts fall flat, could be a great weekend. :icon_smile_big:

That great weekend went flat in, or around the 1st quarter.

Great Weekend for me...

Saints...Win (Brees is truly the G.O.A.T.)
Chargers...(Yawn...easy win over who?)
Blackhawks...Business as usual

nvrbdn

the bolts took care of business for sure. not even a game.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Happy for the Chiefs  :cheers:
Chargers kicked butt today.

472 R/T SE

I don't care how good they finish the season, Pioli needs to do a proper coaching search.

The team was up with the coaching change.  The defense isn't consistent enough to take away RAC.  I was starting to wonder whether he was getting the job done on defense.

Unfortunately, they prolly won't play like they did today again.

Too bad Jeff Fisher isn't part of the Patriot tree.

ACUDANUT

I hope that don't hire that kid who is the offense coordinator for St. Louis....He's too young and he SUCKS.