News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

orton is a chief???? what the heck?? how can i root for an ex donkey? i know we suck, but why add to the misery? i guess im being punished for not makin church last weekend. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Yea, Orton sucks. I guess we harbor bad QB's here in KC...Hey, why don't we see if Montana or Farve want to play agin.  :brickwall: :RantExplode:

Budnicks

:hah: what the heck I thought Orton was going back to Chicago... Like ACUDANUT eluded too previously, I think a 56-57 year old Joe Montana could probably still play better than all of them... I hope they didn't give up too much to get Orton...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

The70RT

Since the season is in the toilet I figured they would put in Stanzi but maybe they have no faith in the front line. I guess they got Orton because he's a veteran and the division is weak so maybe we can sneak into the playoffs.  :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chris G.

It's the AFC West. 8-8 may get you a bid, so why not go for it.

ps-Does anyone have a phone # for Jeff George...I mean...just in case.  :scratchchin:

Budnicks

Quote from: Chris G. on November 26, 2011, 08:49:27 PM
It's the AFC West. 8-8 may get you a bid, so why not go for it.

ps-Does anyone have a phone # for Jeff George...I mean...just in case.  :scratchchin:
:hah: Jeff George :brickwall:  :nana:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nvrbdn

chiefs win the first quarter, but are doing everything possible to wear down their own defense and give the steelers points. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Fire the Coach  (Haley) for not going for it on 4th down, (when were down a touchdown) and please bench/fire Palko (our quarter back).

The70RT

I was reading the KC Star today and most people are blaming the GM - Peoli. All our top player were inherited and his draft pics have done little. People are also starting to heat up about Haley. You scored one touchdown in four games and your about as close to the endzone as you have been all night. Your hoping to get a better shot on the next drive when so little time is left  ::) I just heard " The Minute With Mitch" he's asking what about Stanzi? Why not give him a shot? According to the Star his practices looked terrible and you wouldn't wanna see him on the field  :-\ He also sat out his freshman year in Iowa. Any other QB they drafted sat on the bench till rust set in, then dumped them.

ACUDANUT

I don't blame the GM.  Get rid of Haley and Palko. :Twocents:

xpbprox

Didn't see the game but it sounds like the chargers have more in common with the chiefs than I thought

472 R/T SE

I apologize ahead of time, long winded.

Haley's hands are tied cause he doesn't have the depth on the roster to replace starters' when they go down.

Behind Berry we had NO ONE.  

The 1st draft Pioli came in & fired the entire front office, including all his scouts & that year's worth of scouting notes.  Egoli thought he was so good he could wing it on his own.  No one wanted to trade down with us to the bottom of the 1st -2nd where Tyson Jackson was projected so we selected him 3rd.
From the '09 draft we've got one starter & tried turning a cornerback into a saftety & a TE who'd have a hard time making the practice squad of any of the 31 other teams.

He hit it out of the park in '10.  The future looked bright.  Depending on packages, 6 starters.

In '11 he went against his normal protocol drafting a prima dona in the 1st round.  He's just now starting to see the field.  His closet somewhat emptied during training camp when he got in a fight with Thomas Jones, a stalwart who commands respect in the locker room & fields.  TJ had a decent game the last few but it's obvious his days are numbered.  I'd like to see him stick around as a coach.
Another head scratcher in that he picked up J. Houston.  I think they were dumbfounded in the fact he slid this far.  Rumor has it that he failed a drug test @ the combine.   :shruggy:   He was rumored as a late 1st rounder.  He's been starting since training camp.

Egoli finally drafted depth with J. Powe & possum eater A. Bailey.  Lots of folks were bitching about these picks but I think it's good to light a fire under TJack's ass.  If he's not gonna step it up trade his ass.  
Rodney Hudson was the #1 rated C/G so it's a home run taking him in the 2nd.  He's not real big but it works for the style of offense we run.  One of the reasons Lilja was picked up was this was the year after the Colts loss & the owner bitched his line needed to get bigger.  With LIlja getting blown up by a Pats player during an int. return, Hudson's starting.
This was a better draft than '09 for sure.  Brown & Bailey have been playing more getting some snaps under their belt.

K. Gregg was a nice rotational FA but it's only a year contract.  The game starts in the middle.  Both lines, particularly our D has been garbage for years.

The ceiling salary cap doesn't take effect until 2013.  Finally, the Hunt family will be spending their own money instead of having to ride the coat tails of teams like Dallas or Washington.

I'd hate to see Clark clean house.  He's like his old man in that he's committed to the people he has to a fault so I hope if blatant mistakes start happening & the team quits on the coaching staff he'll only do what's right.
Please, please just say no to the kid McDaniels.  He turned Orton into a baller.  It's just he has no business on the business end of it.  Problem is the reason Cutler was traded was cause Cutler got wind of McD wanting Castle.  Now we have Orton & Castle, that scares the shit outta me.

We're only somewhat successful because of Peterson & Edwards.  All their players are the ones' who are shining.

It happens all them time.

Dick Jauron built the Bears & the Bills from the ground up only to get fired when expectations weren't at least above .500.  It didin't take Lovie long to get the Bears to the Super Bowl.

Schwartz is doing it with a team R. Marinelli & Millen built.
Smith took over the Vick-less Falcons after the previous coach pulled a jelly fist & bolted.
R. Morris is doing it with the team Gruden built.
The 49ers', WOW.  Whatever Singletary was doing was NOT working.
I really thought S. Bradford had "it" at the end of last year.  If Pioli doesn't get McDaniels to take over head coaching, I can see him taking over for Spagnola.  Haley & McDaniels would never coexist so McD would have to be HC.   Insert crying smiley.  :crying:

That was only the NFC

AJ Smith has always been what seems like a step ahead of other GMs.  Without looking at the previous year drafts I've been wondering if Marty's players' are all gone?  I know Smith makes the final decision but Shot did have some influence.  I think more than anything D. Sproles hurts them the most.   :Twocents:   :Twocents:
Raiders, I was genuinely concerned when Lane Kiffin was hired, realizing the old man finally struck gold.  If Kiffin was still there I'm willing to bet they would have made the playoff at least once.  Jackson may be able to do something this year, maybe next.  Buuut, selling the future like they did for Palmer is such a scary moment.

You gotta give Germ Edwards credit for the starting DB's.

Budnicks

Just my honest outside onlookers opinion, "Stay away from McDaniel's, at all cost", he was a decent asst. coach at N.E., probably because of superior veteran players with locker room leadership skills & quality head coaching, plus offensive/defensive schemes that work with the proper players, but he has crapped on everything he's touched since, look what he did to the Broncos & were he is now, "nothing good came of it" that's for damn sure...   As an outside observer, Yes you totally correct, I for one think Edwards was the escape goat for a bunch of overpaid premodona {spelling?} underachieving both veteran & rookie players alike...  Just my opinion, but the player still need to perform well, no matter who the coaches are or who's scheme is being run, you still need to get it done on the field...  There's always next season, stuff always looks bright, at the start of the next year...  Believe me, I've been in your shoes as a fan, a bunch myself over the last 10 or so years...

bull

ACUDANUT

What's the u-tube about ? My Computer will not open or play any videos. :brickwall:

The70RT

bull

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 03, 2011, 09:35:11 AM
What's the u-tube about ? My Computer will not open or play any videos. :brickwall:

It's video of one of the best jukes ever performed by #82 Dante Hall in a game against Denver.

Try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm8vbinlaLg

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

go CHIEFS  :cheers: the defense is looking good today. :2thumbs: they needed this win. :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

bull

chargermike

TEBOW DOES IT AGAIN. WHOOO HOOO. way to go broncos :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

oldgold69

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P