News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

gonna be another long season !!!!!!!!!!   but i love the chiefs no matter what .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

KC Chiefs really do suck.  We need a NHL Hockey team now, more than ever.

69_500

The dark years of a franchise is when you see who the true fans are.

Through thick and thin I'll stick with my Dolphins.

The70RT

What kills me is when everyone was crying to get rid of Marty....marty ball, marty ball,  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:. At least we got to the playoffs a lot then......now what? Oh wait.... it's a rebuilding thing  :eyes:  :icon_bs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

it's king carl being a cheapskate. hopefully clark hunt wises up and makes some real changes for the better .  :Twocents:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on September 15, 2008, 10:18:50 AM
gonna be another long season !!!!!!!!!!   but i love the chiefs no matter what .

I do to.  I wouldn't have reupped the Sunday Ticket if I didn't. 
---------------

Just a fan who's voicing my displeasure.  Doesn't make me any less of one.  ::)

And Curtis, after my ordeal with the biker that very well could have put me over the edge.  :idiot:

bull

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 17, 2008, 12:12:03 AM
And Curtis, after my ordeal with the biker that very well could have put me over the edge.  :idiot:

:lol: Oh yea, good thing I forgot.

41husk

Quote from: TheGhost on August 27, 2008, 08:58:46 PM
As a Miami fan, I'm hoping we just win 6 games.  I'd be happy with that right now.
Shoot, I think Miami will win 6 games,  I don't know if my Rams could pick 6 college teams to beat :brickwall:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69DodgeCharger

Think you got it bad? Try watching these clowns..... :rotz:

http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Chris G.

I see Millen was canned today. How come there isn't even a whisper about Herm getting the axe? He sucked in NY and he is sucking big time in KC. I can't say I feel that bad for 'ya though, liking NO and SD all these years ranks me right up there with you on washed out seasons.

The70RT

So Denver must suck too after today  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

Wow! this is a weird week, The rams a winning going into half time :shruggy: :cheers: :2thumbs:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparstuart

Chris G.

Nice job Chiefs. You beat the teflon team.  :yesnod:

ps- As usual below (although not pretty) I think we tied a record?

bull

I'm not surprised the Chargers beat the Raiders but I did not expect the Chiefs to hand the Broncos their first loss.

41husk

I guess the Rams should have stopped at half time :shruggy: The defense gives up more yards than the morgage crissis, so they reward the defensive coordinator by naming him as intrem head coach :RantExplode:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

ACUDANUT

The Chief's win one game after almost a year.  That still makes them suck.  :nana:

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

472 R/T SE

I tell you what, as long as Crazy Al stays in charge of the Radaahs they'll never field a dominate team.

He just fired Kiffin, imagine that.  Not just what they did to the Chefs, but I thought Lane was doing a good job turning that franchise around.  IMO Crazy Al just set them back again.  :rotz:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3617977

Things happen in threes, does that mean Hermy is next?  I highly doubt it, Clark is sold on this rebuilding.  I'd like to see Jeff Fisher strolling the sidelines at One Arrowhead after his contract expires here shortly.

moparstuart

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 30, 2008, 03:53:42 PM
I tell you what, as long as Crazy Al stays in charge of the Radaahs they'll never field a dominate team.

He just fired Kiffin, imagine that.  Not just what they did to the Chefs, but I thought Lane was doing a good job turning that franchise around.  IMO Crazy Al just set them back again.  :rotz:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3617977

Things happen in threes, does that mean Hermy is next?  I highly doubt it, Clark is sold on this rebuilding.  I'd like to see Jeff Fisher strolling the sidelines at One Arrowhead after his contract expires here shortly.
clark need to wise up , and fire them all !

moparstuart

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on October 27, 2008, 11:34:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=IuU-vcWqdoU   funny stuff

Clayton, an attention whore over @ Chiefs Planet made that.  T'is funny. 

Ol' Thiggy showed some promise yesterday.  He played a hell of a lot better than Favre.

It's pretty bad though when you look forward to a washed up veteran.  Culpepper is scheduled to visit One Arrowhead Drive this week, last I heard is he's suppose to take a physical and be offered a contract.

EDIT:  Chefs canceled Culpepper's visit tomorrow.

472 R/T SE

moparstuart

Ponch ®

Being a Raider fan, I have no love for the Chiefs. But also being an avid San Diego Chargers hater, I was appalled at how KC blew it yesterday.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West