News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 08, 2013, 04:07:54 PM
i really feel that the difference of the quarterback will be good for a couple wins. then the tighter defensive backfield should add a game and a half. reed does have a winning record, but not my favorite choice. but i feel he might be able to get bowe to get more into the flow of the game. you knew when the ball was going away from him. he wouldnt try. i am definately stretching, but the caliber of the players coming in can be a big shot in the arm. with the threat smith adds, charles should be a bigger threat. im staying positive.
They should be much better  :popcrn:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ACUDANUT

We are looking at a possible 500 year. Next year, it's the play offs.  :cheers:

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 14, 2013, 11:32:07 PM
We are looking at a possible 500 year. Next year, it's the play offs.  :cheers:
IMHFO You guys have just as good of a shot now, at getting to the play offs, as anybody  :shruggy: in the AFC West

70moparman

ACUDANUT

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

its here!!! now just gotta wait for the games to start. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

moparstuart

good thing we were at home  ,  squeeked one out .  The crowd was fantastic , like the old days and really helped us win .    :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Yea, I think it being a home game really helped.  I'll take the win :cheers:
I hope Coach Reed gets a payback by beating the Eagles this week. :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

Budnicks

QB Alex Smith & HC Andy Reid have made a big difference  :shruggy: , haven't they ?? congrats to all the Chiefs fans, you have a good team again, good QB & Coaching now  :nana: & it's allot more interesting to watch them now... what a difference a year makes, already equaling their win totals from last year,  :cheers: only after week 2....

472 R/T SE

The AFC West is a little more respectable this year.

Mopar Nut

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

Ok Monday nights game sucked, can't wait for Sunday night!

moparstuart

ACUDANUT

No it's the chef's vs. the bird on Thursday night. lol.. Go Chiefs and put a hurting on that convicted QB of theirs.  :cheers:

472 R/T SE

It sure is nice to be able to hang your hat on the defense again.

Charles isn't a lightweight from track & field let alone the typical scat back that avoids contact & running between the tackles.  It's nice to see but worrisome for his health as well.

Not unusual to see him do this.  I've seen him just flat outrun the whole field chasing a defender who has just intercepted or recovered a fumble.

ACUDANUT

3 and O Baby. Charles was our team tonight.  We should have had 4 touchdowns.  Oh well. Go Chiefs.

472 R/T SE

I think "SUCK" has been waived.  The New York Jets fans are rumored to be putting a waiver claim in after that Patriot game.

I haven't seen a Chef game in a while now that they looked like complete garbage, looking like a Pee-Wee team...thankfully.

moparstuart

they looked pretty bad last night  , and still pulled off a win  .   Smith was holding onto the ball way to long and not seeing wide open recievers ?  I think and hope he just had a bad day  .  The defense won us the game for sure .

ACUDANUT

We could not even make a touchdown 4 separate times in the red zone.  Not even one pass, more than 10 yards.  :brickwall:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut