News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pathetic!

Started by bull, December 03, 2007, 08:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Chris G.

Quote from: bull on December 03, 2007, 08:12:16 AM
I never knew these things could actually move.

I saw one of those things on the highway here in Jersey. He must have been doing 75-80mph. It had Florida plates, so I guess it's pretty easy to inspect a car down there?

6pkrunner

But in all honesty, how can anyone even think that it looks good?

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TruckDriver

:puke: :leaving:

I don't like Lowriders that bounce all over. But even Lowriders look 1,000,000 times better than those large Hot Wheels on steroids :eek2:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

Its no big deal.  we've just come full circle thats all  :icon_smile_big:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUZqGf0RF4E

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

histoy

I've seen a few of them around here since moving to Davenport, Iowa, including a Hummer on 30" rims like those in the videos.

Old Moparz

They make toys that look that stupid, but that doesn't mean you should make your car look that stupid too.    :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

rusty lee

That trailer was painted the same and has rims   :eek2:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ACUDANUT

I would rather ride a Jackass.

evil1

I kinda like them to a point     :leaving:

BigBlackDodge

Those 'Donks' are pretty common around here, I must see 3 or 4 a day. :scratchchin: They invest 25k in a 200 dollar car................it's sad really.  :eek2:

BBD

dkn1997

I hate to drag out an old reference from a previous post, but a dry assbang would be preferable to riding in that gay piece of shit.
RECHRGED

1969chargerrtse

I've never seen one, which means I'll probably see one tomorrow.  Help me. :eek2:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Sinister68

:o
I feel like my IQ dropped just by looking at them.   :eek2:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Todd Wilson

I prefer 20's...........

RallyeMike

At some point it become totally rediculous. That point has been reached + 20 inches !
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Lowprofile

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 03, 2007, 08:58:48 PM
I hate to drag out an old reference from a previous post, but a dry assbang would be preferable to riding in that gay piece of shit.

Now thats Funny!  :smilielol: :D

I roll on 24.5's every day........in my 80,000lb Big-Rig!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL