News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars at the Valley pictures

Started by dart3404, October 02, 2005, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart3404

Had a great day yesterday at the Valley show. Nice to see everyone that was there :wave:.  I ran my Dart and my best time was 13.83  :boogie: Street tires, full exhaust and pump gas.
My hubby took about 200 pictures so I thought I would share them with you.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b75/dart3404/lebanon%20valley%202005/

Khyron

Thanks for the Pics :thumbsup:

I love seeing my car in peoples photo's ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dart3404

I don't blame you, it's a beautiful car. I looked  :scope: for you but you must have been taking a break.  :shruggy:

73rallye440magnum

WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

Khyron

Quote from: dart3404 on October 02, 2005, 01:51:54 PM
I don't blame you, it's a beautiful car. I looked   :scope: for you but you must have been taking a break.   :shruggy:

yeah, i'm sorry I missed you. My brother in law and I went to watch some races and check out the cars for a bit. talked with your hubby for awhile, very nice guy   :thumbs:

congrads on your times.

Now for my picture contribution.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerSG

Took awaile to look them throu allot of nice cars there, thanks for sharing... :drive:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice pics Jen!  I see a lot of familiar cars made it.  I have seen a lot of those 69's at E-town NJ racing as well.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

JohnnyBee

NHCharger

Thanks for all the pics Jen.  Unfortunately I ended up working Saturday.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Khyron

doesn't this belong to a member here???

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dart3404

I think you are thinking of Formula_440's car.

BrianShaughnessy

Thanks for all the pics Jen!    You (and Ed) are still the bestest!   :angel:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

dart3404

No problem. Happy to share them with everyone.

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on October 02, 2005, 07:04:16 PM
Thanks for all the pics Jen!      You (and Ed) are still the bestest!     :angel:

awwwwwww thank you. ;) I was so beat when I got home last night, 3 hr ride but worth it. Had a great day! Met a bunch of nice people, saw a ton of nice cars and ran 13.8 who could ask for more.  :icon_smile_big:

Did you go to the show on Sunday Brian?

Brock Samson

That ain't johnny's he's got a sunroof with hood blackouts, and it's orange..

dart3404

I know its not johnny's but I think he might have thought it was his. That car in the picture is orange.

472 R/T SE

Thanks for the pix.  I really dig these meats on the steel wheel look.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: AllBlueRT on October 02, 2005, 08:14:01 PM
Thanks for the pix.   I really dig these meats on the steel wheel look.

Jack and Speedo borrowed my Cragars to check the fit while the X was getting floors, trunk, quarters and all at the shop and then he sent out to get some steelies widened to 15x10 w/ 5" backspace just like mine.   Too bad he was having traction problems -  those coopers just smoked up at the line.

MoparYoungGun

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: dart3404 on October 02, 2005, 07:35:11 PM

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on October 02, 2005, 07:04:16 PM
Thanks for all the pics Jen!      You (and Ed) are still the bestest!     :angel:

awwwwwww thank you. ;) I was so beat when I got home last night, 3 hr ride but worth it. Had a great day! Met a bunch of nice people, saw a ton of nice cars and ran 13.8 who could ask for more.   :icon_smile_big:

Did you go to the show on Sunday Brian?

Nope...  I stayed at a local hospital benefit car show.   Nice relaxing day but didn't win anything... in fact the "people" picked my officemate's Mudstain and my ex managers Vette over my car  :icon_smile_dissapprove:   Here's a couple pix cause it ain't worth a whole thread    ;)    Glad you had a good time   Hope your today was great also!

1. artsyfartsy
2. '58 HEMI Imperial... the only other Mope.
3. Various money holes on the water.

2fast4u

YEA!!!!!    Jen your our hero......great photography!  Who did it?  I appreciate you sharing with the ones who can't get to a car show(such as myself)!  Kinda makes you feel like you were there!

One question Jen!   Why didn't you have any pics of you roastin' the rear paws off?  I would've loved to seen that!!!!   :yesnod:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

dart3404

I didn't do much today. I tell you what, I would have loved to be one of the people out on those boats today.  :yesnod:

dart3404

Quote from: 2fast4u on October 02, 2005, 09:36:43 PM

YEA!!!!!      Jen your our hero......great photography!   Who did it?   I appreciate you sharing with the ones who can't get to a car show(such as myself)!   Kinda makes you feel like you were there!

One question Jen!     Why didn't you have any pics of you roastin' the rear paws off?   I would've loved to seen that!!!!     :yesnod:

2fast

Highbanked Hauler

Great cars,great racin,and great people,don't get any better. :yesnod:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

2fast4u

YEAH!!!!!      :drive:

:2thumbs:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!