News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hi! I'm a new member with 3 1/2 wings

Started by marty42, December 01, 2007, 11:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

Here is the correspondance when the car was for sale .
Beep Beep Dave posted some of the pictures on page 25& 94 for me
http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/carsinbarns94.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,34853.0.html
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

pettybird

It still looks like that, except the spider wheels are gone and the fender is in the attic...

UFO

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemigeno

Hi Carol!

Welcome to the site.   :wave:  I'm Gene (aka Geno), and I work in the Complaint Department here in the Aero Forum.

moparstuart

welcome carol my youngest son Ian loves playing with your grandson andrew at all the wing meets

stuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopurr

Hi Carol

Glad to see you here, they just talked me into joining in at Monster Mopar this year.

Brent is on here too.

Look forward to seeing you sometime next year,  Have a Happy Holiday and tell Andrew Hi, from us.

Hugs
Sherri

69_500

Yeah we really had to twist your arm to join up to the site didn't we Sherri?  :nana:

I'm personally glad that more and more of the people that I actually talk to at shows are starting to post on here quite a bit. Definately makes things more interesting around here. I'd rather read from people that know what they are talking about, rather than me trying to answer questions. I'd rather read answers from people who really know what they are talking about.

marty42

Quote from: Troy on December 02, 2007, 01:28:23 AM
Hi! :wave: Remember me? You introduced me to ice cream at Norwalk.  :drool5:

Troy

It is nice to hear from you.  I really enjoyed that meet.

marty42

Quote from: 69_500 on December 02, 2007, 09:08:00 AM
Welcome to the site. I've been staring at your two Superbirds at various shows now for over 20 years.
It is hard to see th old pictures because we have really beat those cars up.  They need restoring.  Some day.

marty42

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 02, 2007, 05:51:07 PM
:wave: Carol, I'm standing right behind you in the pic with Shirley.
That is really neat.  I cant believe it.  It was such a hot day that I drove the Chrysler cars - all of them - several times for the air conditioning.

wingfan

Hi Carol and welcome!  I met you, Doug and JoAnn at the Arkansas state fair grounds at the end of the Power Tou and guided you guys to the La Quinta in North Little Rock.  See ya next year!  Joe

hemi68charger

Quote from: marty42 on December 01, 2007, 11:55:26 PM
I just joined.  My son is Pettybird (Doug) and told me about this site.  I have a Daytona clone - the Marty Robbins #42, two superbirds and a Canadian Daytona - not running.  Write me and let me know who you are.  Carol

Hey Carol.......  welcome aboard.............  Wanna give up one of those Superbirds for a '68 Hemi Charger R/T in progress?..............

Ok ok guys.......... you knew I HAD to ask............  :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BMOTOXSTAR

I have known your son for many years, just from local car cruises. I see you all the time at Solon on Tuesday nights. :D
My daughter had her pic taken this past summer at Norwalk on your Bird Wing. That made her day. :cheers:
Your son has that pal that just purchased that  3rd gen Charger.  :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 04, 2007, 10:03:15 AM
Quote from: marty42 on December 01, 2007, 11:55:26 PM
I just joined.  My son is Pettybird (Doug) and told me about this site.  I have a Daytona clone - the Marty Robbins #42, two superbirds and a Canadian Daytona - not running.  Write me and let me know who you are.  Carol

Hey Carol.......  welcome aboard.............  Wanna give up one of those Superbirds for a '68 Hemi Charger R/T in progress?..............

Ok ok guys.......... you knew I HAD to ask............  :icon_smile_big:

Troy
wouldnt expect anything else troy

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: marty42 on December 03, 2007, 09:47:35 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 02, 2007, 05:51:07 PM
:wave: Carol, I'm standing right behind you in the pic with Shirley.
That is really neat.  I cant believe it.  It was such a hot day that I drove the Chrysler cars - all of them - several times for the air conditioning.
Yes, it was hot. :eek2: Hope to meet you next year. :cheers:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 05, 2007, 10:51:43 AM
Thrilled to have you aboard, 1) for your knowledge of the hobby and some rare and awesome cars,  2) we finally got a better close up of Jackie, rather than the picture of her next to her Challenger 600ft away.  The mystery is now over.  :yesnod:
I look better 600 ft away. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

marty42

Quote from: Mopurr on December 03, 2007, 10:45:34 AM
Hi Carol

Glad to see you here, they just talked me into joining in at Monster Mopar this year.

Brent is on here too.

Look forward to seeing you sometime next year,  Have a Happy Holiday and tell Andrew Hi, from us.

Hugs
Sherri
Sherri - I am glad to hear from you.  I haven't seen you in a while.  I thought of you last week as I was laundering Mickey D.  He is still here.  Andrew loves him.  I just got a dog, a schnauzer and am getting a cat tonight.  Both rescue animals.  I will send you pics.

Mopurr

Oh I am so excited for you and yes please send me Pictures of the new babies.

I have some bad news to tell you we lost McD  the Sat. after Thanksgiving.  He went from having a limp on the Sat. before to not able to breath that next Sat. he had been to 2 local vets as he was having problems with his legs and unable to walk by Thanksgiving. We went to U of I with him the night before he died and they did not realize he was progressing that badly.  We do not know what happened. Possibly a mass in his brain. he showed a mass or fluid in his left lung that morning, they were to run tests that day to find out what was actually happening.  I really didn't want to tell Andrew this unless you think he should know.  I love that he loves his Mickey D so much. We are so heart broken of course.  All of the vets were baffled and stunned that we lost him.  He was only 4 1/2 yrs old.

Sorry for the highjack guys.....

For those wondering... McD was our cat and Andrew's Mickey D was a beanie babie cat that I bought him at the 2005 DSAC meet.

Carol I will be watching for the pictures and I am sure Andrew is very excited about them too.

Can't wait to see you guys somewhere next year.

Sherri

Forza

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 07, 2007, 06:13:13 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 05, 2007, 11:38:29 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 05, 2007, 10:51:43 AM
Thrilled to have you aboard, 1) for your knowledge of the hobby and some rare and awesome cars,  2) we finally got a better close up of Jackie, rather than the picture of her next to her Challenger 600ft away.  The mystery is now over.  :yesnod:
I look better 600 ft away. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, I'm 51.  You don't see any shots of my aging body up against my car from any distance.  Besides I would look terrible in that dress.

Prove it, besides somehow I think Ponch might like that pic. Or even 70 charger boy. :girlfight:

Mopurr

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I have had a Mopurr License plate, that is actually how I came up with it, I had it on my 1974 Triple white Charger, it had a 318 so it purred me to work daily for about 6 yrs.  It is now back with the family that had it for 16 yrs with if they ever sell it we get first chance back for it.   The plate is now hanging on the wall in our sunroom with other car stuff.

And I am sure I will use that plate again sometime.

TUFCAT

I had a bitchen black Cougar XR7. The license plate was .......well, TUFCAT  :icon_smile_big:   Then, I started acquiring real cats.....stopped at 5.  I like your style MOPURR :icon_smile_wink:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 07, 2007, 01:42:23 PM
I had a bitchen black Cougar XR7. The license plate was .......well, TUFCAT  :icon_smile_big:   Then, I started acquiring real cats.....stopped at 5.  I like your style MOPURR :icon_smile_wink:
I have 3 office cats here at the salvage yard ,Very fat and lazy .    Two more the same way at Home.

Mopurr

We were going to stop at 3 cats then it was 5 then I rescued some more and we were at 8 for our Kitty Gang

I also have a foster cat named Indy (Black & white) he was at a rest area on I57 on the way to Music City Mopar show, picked him up the Monday after the show. Traveling the wrong way when we found him.  He is still in our Sunroom.

Nice to know there are several of y'all with pets

We also have 2 dogs.....they are all rescued.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 07, 2007, 09:56:32 PM
Quote from: Mopurr on December 07, 2007, 11:05:17 AM
Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I have had a Mopurr License plate, that is actually how I came up with it, I had it on my 1974 Triple white Charger, it had a 318 so it purred me to work daily for about 6 yrs.  It is now back with the family that had it for 16 yrs with if they ever sell it we get first chance back for it.   The plate is now hanging on the wall in our sunroom with other car stuff.

And I am sure I will use that plate again sometime.

and if you get into dogs, you can get Moparf. :lol:
or mopooch