News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 67 CHARGER 1/25 model can anyone I.D. this . pics

Started by rav440, December 01, 2007, 04:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rav440

does anyone remember this model ? ive never seen one like it before . im guessing its its old late 60s early 70s  :shruggy: JoHann AMT  :shruggy:

thanks RANDY

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

A383Wing

That's the "Thunder Charger" from the movie...got the rest of it?

Bryan

rav440

Quote from: A383Wing on December 01, 2007, 05:10:19 PM
That's the "Thunder Charger" from the movie...got the rest of it?

Bryan

thanks  :cheers:

whats the rest of it ? and what is the movie its in ?  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

there was just a good quality pic of it here recently like in the last two days.. a Barris custom i belive,.. trying google as you read this..
ive never seen more then a couple pics of it.

pettyfan43

Yep Thunder Alley, and it was called the "Thunder Charger" And the WORST part? George Barris was paid to totally screw up one of the first 66 Hemi Chargers off the line!

SAD! That is the ugliest Charger I have ever seen, I have every issue of the 66-67 model kits EXCEPT that one and have NO DESIRE at ALL to own that one! 

rav440

Quote from: pettyfan43 on December 02, 2007, 11:16:26 AM
Yep Thunder Alley, and it was called the "Thunder Charger" And the WORST part? George Barris was paid to totally screw up one of the first 66 Hemi Chargers off the line!

SAD! That is the ugliest Charger I have ever seen, I have every issue of the 66-67 model kits EXCEPT that one and have NO DESIRE at ALL to own that one! 

:smilielol: it is ugly  :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

rav440