News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OZZY N ZOMBIE lat night at MSG NYC!!! awesome!!!!!

Started by HITMAN 149, December 23, 2007, 06:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys!!!  :cheers:
i went to the OZZY & Rob Zombie show last night night at madison square garden in NYC!!!!! wow!!! great show!!! 5th ROW CENTER STAGE SEATS!!! best seats i've ever had for a show!!!!!! like 12 feet away from the stage!!! actually first time i ever saw OZZY.. just by himself.. as opposed to at ozzfest w/ sabbath!!!  AWESOME SHOW!! ZOMBIE WAS GREAT TOO... alot of energy and nudey girls dancin on the screens in the backround!!! hehehehe  i wish we got there a lil earlier than we did... oppps!! but still caught his last 5-7 songs!!!! then he jumps into the crowd like 6 feet away & breaks open a feather pillow all over the place!!! hahahaha
OZZY played for almost 2 hrs!! ZAKK was awesome as usual!!!! i took 295 pics!!!! reallly dissapointed as how they came out!!!????? i guess it's tough with alll that funky lighting & movement!!! but outta 295 shots i did get some good ones.... hey some had to come out right!?!?!? hahahahaha
i didn't get home till around 7 this morn!!! offhaaaa!! my head!!! hahahahaha
had a realllly good night... hung out in hoboken afterwards with some good friends....even better when one of them owns the bar... and drinks are FREEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL night!!! mua-hahahahaha
oh yea and at the end of the night... when they throw out guitar pics and drum sticks, and nasty sweaty towels (ewwww LOL) at you in the crowd... i ended up catching a signed keyboard key from the keyboard dude!!!!!  :2thumbs:
ozzy had this firehose that would spray shaving cream..... and i guess that's the price you pay for being up close!!!! OMG some fans were DRENCHED!!!!!!!! i fared pretty good... i had this big heavy guy in front of me for cover.. so i kept ducking behind him!!!! hahahaha great show and night alllll in allllll
:2thumbs:
of course i sent cody like 100 pics of zakk this morn after i transfered them to the computer!!! i'll have to see which ones came out good & that will fit on here size wise......
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

BMOTOXSTAR

Ozzy cancelled here in Ohio. :brickwall: :shruggy:
Zombie still played, at a different venue. I was so pissed. I wanted to see the Ozz Man. :-\
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Charger1973

I saw them when they were here in Des Moines in November.  Ozzy was good, as always, it was actually the 3rd time ive seen him.  Zombie had lost his voice but he played the entire concert anyways.  He missed quite a few words and was hacking and coughing on stage but said he wasnt going to cancel for anything.  Pretty cool dude.   :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on December 23, 2007, 06:13:46 PM
of course i sent cody like 100 pics of zakk this morn

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

I want that V!!! Its like my dream guitar! :drool5:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

HITMAN 149

that VEEEEEEEEEEEE is like all our dream guitar!!!!!!!!!
he keeeeeeep practicing and someday maybe you'll be playing a polka dotted "V" w/ OZZY!!!!
hahaha funny he'll prob still be around.... maybe in a wheelchair but still around!!!!!!
merrrrry christmas to everyone!!!!!!!  :cheers: be safe and enjoy!!!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

69bronzeT5

I could see that working. Playing guitar with my hands, using one foot to stand and the other foot to push Ozzy's wheelchair across the stage :smilielol: :smilielol: :D

HITMAN 149

i'd deff buy a ticket!!! hahaha hey.. wait... i'd better get a free tickey w/ a backstage pass....
i could be your personal body guard.... you know to make sure allll the hot groupies aren't concealing any weapons....
mua-hahahahahaha
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

69bronzeT5

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on December 24, 2007, 03:49:19 PM

i could be your personal body guard.... you know to make sure allll the hot groupies aren't concealing any weapons....
mua-hahahahahaha

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: