News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

December COTM, mopar_1 @ the '70 Charger Registry

Started by 472 R/T SE, December 01, 2007, 02:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Hello all.  Stop by and check out Kevin's Pop's ride.  Almost Christmas colors only missing green interior.  :D Its' a nice V code ride that I'm partial to the color combo as my first Mope was these colors.  http://1970chargerregistry.com/Misc/cotm.html

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice ride....changed the title to "December" for ya Mike ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

472 R/T SE

:blush2:  That's that double click in the subject line getting me in trouble.  Thanks Chris.

1969chargerrtse

Super job, great looking car.  Gotta ask you though, the shifter sticks straight up like that, or can you mount them at different angles, or are console cars different ? 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Lowprofile

Sweet Ride! I like that color combo. Nice to see ya back Mike.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bzabodyn

Wonderful color combo - beautiful 440 6-pack car!

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Chris G.

Sweet Car! And that website ain't to shabby either.  :yesnod:

bill440rt

WOW!!!  :o
Really a nice looking Charger there. Nicely optioned, too. I don't think I've ever seen one on that color combo before, really cool.

Oh, yeah. That Charger 'site is chock-full-o-info, too!!  :D  Awesome!  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Troy

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 01, 2007, 09:15:56 PM
Super job, great looking car.  Gotta ask you though, the shifter sticks straight up like that, or can you mount them at different angles, or are console cars different ? 
That looks about right to me (but I'm no expert on the 1970s). Console cars have a different shifter handle - mainly to "re-center" it to come out the hole in the top.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Dodge Don

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Good to see you back Mike!  :yesnod:

And the '70 is a Wisconsin car too :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

472 R/T SE

What Troy said.  I think the console cars are way cool with the crooked arse stick coming out of the floorboard.  There were several I almost bought before the blue car.  With the non console handle you have to watch yer hand when bangin' gears.

T3/RT

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi Conv.
2005 Chrysler 300C
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT