News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any 68 to 70 Charger owners out here in Ct? Wanna hook up?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 01, 2007, 07:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Hi, Rob Malerba here from Bethany CT.  Small cow town near New Haven.  Was wondering if we have any 68 to 70 charger owners out here near me that would like to hook up?  I still have an interest in learning more about these cars and how they were put together.  I would love to swap phone numbers and maybe hook up with each other sometime.  Not much going on over winter time maybe I can swing by  and we can check out your ride and share some stories?  Come spring we can meet for coffee or take a cruise.  If you would like to meet another 68 to 70  charger owner close to home , PM me please and I'll give you a call sometime.  If you like, I could share the information between each of us and then we would all know of Charger owners in the State.  I won't be swinging by with the Charger anytime soon as it's missing a motor at the moment.  Thanks.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.