News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

O.T....Best sunset EVER!

Started by Hemidoug, November 28, 2007, 07:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

I just thought I'd share the most beautiful sunset that I can ever remember. This is how it looked in my backyard tonight. It looked like fire in the clouds. :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hemidoug

It was incredable! The pictures don't do it justice! Everything was bathed in red and pink!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

VPFD13

Not be all mushey but that is pretty cool
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

Todd Wilson

We've been getting some of those sunsets here in Kansas. I tried one time to take pictures but my digital camera just didnt capture the depth or something. They pictures didnt really give you that sense of wow like being there did.

Todd

NYCMille

No that is cool. Don't get too many of those here in Queens and if we do the friggin' buildings get in the way so we can't see them anyway...

Nice one though Doug!  :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

That's a cool pic.  :cheers:

Every now & then I see a sky color, or a bunch of colors, that I wish I had my camera for. I went to a NIN concert in Hartford, CT last summer, & on the way there was a nasty thunderstorm. It stopped as I got there & I did happen to have my camera with me to get a wild shot of the sky at sundown.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

71ChallengeHer

Charger_Fan

That's a really cool lookin' pic, Moparz. :cheers:

This was yesterday morning's sunrise...definitely not the same caliber as the sunsets pictured here. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

here's my submission..

Brock Samson

maui

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic