News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats Raiders!

Started by Chris G., November 25, 2007, 07:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

I'm an old guy, but I'm not even sure I was old enough to drink the last time they beat an AFC West team (That's their division). Got to give them props for finally doing so.  :cheers:

ps- Sorry Mike.  ;)

skip68

Raiders Rock!!!!! :2thumbs:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Yes! My Raiders suck this year, like last year, but I still love them. :2thumbs:

The70RT

Congrats....they beat 4 & 7 team keep up the good work.............. :hah:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on November 26, 2007, 01:31:19 PM
yes but herm is a moron and my poor chiefs have more talent then that score shows
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

Quote from: moparstuart on November 26, 2007, 02:49:28 PM
yes but herm is a moron and my poor chiefs have more talent then that score shows

so true... the talent is there, just no coach to lead them  :rotz: :'(
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

Quote from: RD on November 26, 2007, 04:04:59 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on November 26, 2007, 02:49:28 PM

so true... the talent is there, just no coach to lead them  :rotz: :'(
he's another one sided coach ( who need to be a defensive coordinator) 

dongar69

Quote from: bull on November 26, 2007, 01:03:25 PM
Yes! My Raiders suck this year, like last year, but I still love them. :2thumbs:

Been a Raiders fan for over 30 years. Love that black and silver.

moparstuart

Quote from: dongar69 on November 26, 2007, 04:32:25 PM

been a raider hater for over 30 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on November 26, 2007, 04:47:34 PM
Quote from: dongar69 on November 26, 2007, 04:32:25 PM

been a raider hater for over 30 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Over 30 for me too.  ;D  I was at the game yesterday, what Raider fans that showed up were acting like they never won a game or they won the super bowl......I guess that's typical. Kinda like you would start a thread because they won 4 games. Their were like 50 lined up along the parking lot exit harrassing fans as they left. I seen several near fights. Yeah herm is useless. We went from a top offense to one of the worst......but it is a rebuilding stage......again ::)

Lowprofile

My wife is a die hard Raiders fan from day one!  :2thumbs:  With me being a Lifelong Pats fan, it makes for an interesting day at my house when they are playing each other.  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

It probably wouldn't be that interesting this year, well, the game wouldn't be. You trying to get a little something that night would be interesting though. :D :lol:

Lowprofile

Yea, we have an ongoing bet.........let's just say no matter who wins, its all good. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Chris G.

It's not easy finding a true Raider fan. Most are just mental patients who like to dress up in ridiculous clothing and wreak havoc at whatever stadium they feel like showing up at. Those clowns could care less about who is on the team or how the team is doing. They just want to get on TV and get drunk and harass opposite team fans. Watch someone quote this and ask me "what's wrong with that?" I know it's coming.  ;)

They should be going to Gwar concerts rather than Raider games.

Chris G.

Yikes, 2 in a row! :o I'm getting a little nervous about playing them now.  ;)

Dare I say...a Juggernaut?

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chris G. on November 25, 2007, 07:35:43 PM

ps- Sorry Mike.  ;)

:-*

I hope they stop winning like us.  Need some company down here in the cellar.  Of course now the Broncos are a loss away from joining us.  Misery enjoys company.
We're looking at a top ten draft pick right now plus the extra later round draft picks we got for TrINT & Dante, just might build a contender in a few years.  I'm hoping they package some of the extra picks to move up to the first day.  One thing Herm can do is draft. 
First time I've seen Arrowhead that empty in a LONG time.  The Chefs' BB's are encouraging folks to stop going to the games.  "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!"
Looks like Norv & co. figured it out.  Run LT a bunch and have Cotrell call more blitzes, they must have watched some tapes from last year.  ;)

19Charger68

Being a Bronco fan all my life, hating the Raiders just comes naturally.  I'll have to give them their props however.  They just kicked the Krap out of my Broncos - no excuses.  Not that it really matters as weak as the entire AFC West is this year.  The Chargers will go down in the first round of the playoffs no matter who they play.
Bruce

Chris G.

Quote from: 19Charger68 on December 03, 2007, 04:41:23 PM
The Chargers will go down in the first round of the playoffs no matter who they play.

Sad but true.  :-\

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on December 03, 2007, 04:55:35 PM
The Chargers will go down in the first round of the playoffs no matter who they play.

norv was not the best choice , should have kept marty

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on December 03, 2007, 05:36:32 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on December 03, 2007, 04:55:35 PM

norv was not the best choice , should have kept marty

IMO, Marty wasn't the answer either.  Sure he could put together an outstanding regular season but his playoff record speaks for itself.  Although I've heard he lets the coordinators run the show nowadays he still has the final say. 
Who I am to talk, we have a New York reject.  Anyone who calls a timeout and then challenges a questionable play when the guys upstairs had all that time to see the challenge wasn't worth it and end up wasting two time outs at the end of the game when they were sorely needed should be run out of town. The fiasco ended our season but it wouldn't have mattered as even "if" they made the playoffs it would have been one and done.  The Jets fans were right.
I'm not bitter... ::) 

It's about time the Faders stepped up to the plate.  I like the way they're bringing Jamarcus R. along too, bring him in for a few plays, get his confidence up.  I think next year they're a .500 team or better.  Question is who ends up with Culpepper.
I wouldn't mind having him, anything to keep Germ from going after Pennington.  :rotz:

The70RT

I agree with all of you. But the Raiders still suck  :nana: