News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Mopar weekend 29 Pics, I Met RD!!

Started by BB1, October 01, 2005, 08:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Great day today in Kansas, and I met RD   :yesnod: And Hotrod98.

DC meeting spot at camp RD... see pic. Rain started after 2:30, but a got some nice B and Charger pics, enjoy.

Delete my profile

BB1

:laugh:
Delete my profile

BB1

:)
Delete my profile

BB1

;D
Delete my profile

BB1

A little artsy fartsy on the Daytona.  ::)
Delete my profile

BB1

:o
Delete my profile

BB1

;)
Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

That's funny!! Hell, I'm still laughing about that after viewing all those great pics! :smilielol:

Thanks for the pics, BTW! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hotrod98

Hey cudahob3,
Had a great time in Topeka. Was nice meeting you and RD. Can't remember if I told you, but the owner of the daytona is a member. He goes by wingman. I love that car. It's the real deal. Hope my clone turns out at least half as nice.
We left right before it started raining and made it back home in Arkansas at around 9:30. Kind of a long drive but worth it. Didn't find that bulge hood for the 74 charger or taillights for the 70 roadrunner. Oh well, there's always e-bay.
hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Silver R/T

looks like camera phone shots...but thanks for sharing
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 02, 2005, 12:17:58 AM
At least they're not closeups of your Gluteus Maximus. :rotz:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger4404spd

Nice show. What was the price on the black '69 ?

BB1

Silver they're not, it was my digital camera 4.0.   It was a darker day, so I lighten some up. YWC.
I need a better picture resize program, do you have one?

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 02, 2005, 07:20:44 AM
Nice show. What was the price on the black '69 ?

It was a wooping $28,000 think it was only a 383 auto too.

Heya Hotrod98, nope didn't know that.  It poured rain at 2:30, so I left after buying a few things.
Nice seeing you too, keep in touch.
I'm returning today they say the weather will be better this afternoon.
Delete my profile

hotrod98

Did you see this black 73 charger at the mr. norm tent?
That's why I'm looking for a bulge hood for my 74. A lot better than that flat hood.
I have big plans for the 74.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BB1

I have the real size picture that I can email anyone, 2304*1728 way to big for this forum I think.

Yup I think I got a pic of it.   :icon_smile_big:

Well I looked and I don't, I remember I was going to go back and try and get one before I left and then it rained.

I'll see if it is there today.   :) I hope they move the mini van.  :-X
Delete my profile

MoparYoungGun

RD

well I am glad I can make you laugh CF!  That sign took a total of 5 minutes to make and 10 minutes to print out! just kiddin.

It was a good time, nice cars, nice racing, and nice swap.  I sold around $1,000.  Not too shabby, but its now time to pay bills  :icon_smile_sad:

oh and silver

shut up. :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ChargerSG

Look like a good show, thanks for sharing....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

jgbailey57

did you guys see the blue 70 r/t with a black top and black stripe?  i saw it make one pass but never saw it in the lot anywhere.  i have pics of it from the kc show a few years ago.  i was there with my 6 year old daughter and we only got to meet rd.  she took 3rd place in the hotwheel drags.  she really had a great time and wanted to see more racing even though she was soaked.  thanks again rd for the car, my daughter loves it.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

Todd Wilson

Quote from: RD on October 03, 2005, 12:47:59 PM
well I am glad I can make you laugh CF!   That sign took a total of 5 minutes to make and 10 minutes to print out! just kiddin.

It was a good time, nice cars, nice racing, and nice swap.   I sold around $1,000.   Not too shabby, but its now time to pay bills   :icon_smile_sad:

oh and silver

shut up. :D

Did you sell your 44 block?  I shoulda sent my RamCharger rear door up there with you! HAHA!

Todd

RD

hell no i didnt.  it was funny too, there was a guy across from me that had a same year standard block with no machine work done at all, selling his for 100 bux.  I was asking just double that on a fully machined block yet no one would buy it!  I have it in the ad section here, if it doesnt go, i will just keep it and put it in the dakota.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander