News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr. Angry Tribute Video

Started by BlackStig68, November 25, 2007, 06:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStig68

Hopefully this doesn't get pulled from boo-tube, only a matter of time. But until then enjoy  :2thumbs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lCjwrOB2VK8
---
Edit:
dodgecharger-fan has been kind enough to host the video on his server for those who want higher quality and on their hard drive. Thanks.  :cheers:

Right Click-->Save Target As (thanks for pointing it out Charger74)
http://www.moparnuts.com/images/stuff/Mr.Angry_complete1.wmv

Chris G.

WOW  :o That's a great video. I love me some Cake, and they don't get the credit they deserve.

I also agree about Youtube. They are deleting stuff left and right these days.

suntech

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

71ChallengeHer

chargerrt

Quote from: Chris G. on November 25, 2007, 07:11:31 PM
I love me some Cake, and they don't get the credit they deserve..

These are truthful words   :cheers:

Good video too!

Charger-Bodie

I may be missing something here but , Why would they delete that ? :shruggy:......I dont spend much time on you tube!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TUFCAT

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

justin1987

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Hemidoug

Great video!!!! Maybe set it up on the webserver here? He is our most famous member....... :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

miller

that was great... but i think it my be deleted because of all the copyrighted material that spike owns.. hopefully not though

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mo Power

1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

BlackStig68

I appreciate the kind feedback. I was a bit bummed out on how the quality went down after uploading it to youtube since the original video resolution looks pretty good when its full screened. But, I guess that's what you get when they have to compress it down. Maybe I'll try and make an download link for the high quality version (42 Megs).

I did this video while sitting around watching about 2 episodes of CSI and one of the programs that I used has the equivalence of MS-paint compared to photoshop. The laptop was a dinosaur, so not my best work. It was funny seeing the computer struggling not to blow up. I figure seeing clips of Mr. Angry never gets old so why not...

hemi-hampton

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

NMike

NYCMille

WOW!... I don't know what to say... Dude, that is simply killer. I think you've managed to get every decent shot of that car into that video and make it look simply fantastic, honestly, I am amazed. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to put this together - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Now I really wish myself and Jim has won the show.

Again man - thank you.  :cheers:

Mike

dodgecharger-fan

AMazing!

Downloaded and saved.... in case boo-tube rips it down.

NYCMille

How do you download a video from youtube? I need to save this ASAP!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on November 26, 2007, 09:00:47 AM
WOW!... I don't know what to say... Dude, that is simply killer. I think you've managed to get every decent shot of that car into that video and make it look simply fantastic, honestly, I am amazed. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to put this together - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Now I really wish myself and Jim has won the show.

Again man - thank you.  :cheers:

Mike
Mike, You, Jim, and Mr Angry are winners to us.  :cheers:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodgecharger-fan

I use Firefox and a plugin called UnPlug.
It save in Flash Video format .flv.
You can get standalone flash video players, but I've yet to find one that owrks well, so I just convert them

I can post it for you after I finish converting it.