News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr. Angry Tribute Video

Started by BlackStig68, November 25, 2007, 06:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStig68

Hopefully this doesn't get pulled from boo-tube, only a matter of time. But until then enjoy  :2thumbs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lCjwrOB2VK8
---
Edit:
dodgecharger-fan has been kind enough to host the video on his server for those who want higher quality and on their hard drive. Thanks.  :cheers:

Right Click-->Save Target As (thanks for pointing it out Charger74)
http://www.moparnuts.com/images/stuff/Mr.Angry_complete1.wmv

Chris G.

WOW  :o That's a great video. I love me some Cake, and they don't get the credit they deserve.

I also agree about Youtube. They are deleting stuff left and right these days.

suntech

Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

71ChallengeHer

chargerrt

Quote from: Chris G. on November 25, 2007, 07:11:31 PM
I love me some Cake, and they don't get the credit they deserve..

These are truthful words   :cheers:

Good video too!

Charger-Bodie

I may be missing something here but , Why would they delete that ? :shruggy:......I dont spend much time on you tube!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TUFCAT

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

justin1987

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Hemidoug

Great video!!!! Maybe set it up on the webserver here? He is our most famous member....... :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

miller

that was great... but i think it my be deleted because of all the copyrighted material that spike owns.. hopefully not though

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mo Power

1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

BlackStig68

I appreciate the kind feedback. I was a bit bummed out on how the quality went down after uploading it to youtube since the original video resolution looks pretty good when its full screened. But, I guess that's what you get when they have to compress it down. Maybe I'll try and make an download link for the high quality version (42 Megs).

I did this video while sitting around watching about 2 episodes of CSI and one of the programs that I used has the equivalence of MS-paint compared to photoshop. The laptop was a dinosaur, so not my best work. It was funny seeing the computer struggling not to blow up. I figure seeing clips of Mr. Angry never gets old so why not...

hemi-hampton

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

NMike

NYCMille

WOW!... I don't know what to say... Dude, that is simply killer. I think you've managed to get every decent shot of that car into that video and make it look simply fantastic, honestly, I am amazed. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to put this together - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Now I really wish myself and Jim has won the show.

Again man - thank you.  :cheers:

Mike

dodgecharger-fan

AMazing!

Downloaded and saved.... in case boo-tube rips it down.

NYCMille

How do you download a video from youtube? I need to save this ASAP!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on November 26, 2007, 09:00:47 AM
WOW!... I don't know what to say... Dude, that is simply killer. I think you've managed to get every decent shot of that car into that video and make it look simply fantastic, honestly, I am amazed. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to put this together - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Now I really wish myself and Jim has won the show.

Again man - thank you.  :cheers:

Mike
Mike, You, Jim, and Mr Angry are winners to us.  :cheers:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodgecharger-fan

I use Firefox and a plugin called UnPlug.
It save in Flash Video format .flv.
You can get standalone flash video players, but I've yet to find one that owrks well, so I just convert them

I can post it for you after I finish converting it.

The70RT

Quote from: 1hot68 on November 25, 2007, 07:41:17 PM
I may be missing something here but , Why would they delete that ? :shruggy:......I dont spend much time on you tube!

I was wondering the same  :scratchchin:............btw.....cool!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HITMAN 149

great job BLACK!!!! :2thumbs:  :cheers:
that was awesome!!!! great song too!!! excellllent!!! yea i agree seeing MR Angry never gets old!!!!!
damn i can't wait to get my car back.. and get it all done!!!  :yesnod:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerman68

did u use a dvd or are those online clips.....

Hemidog

Great Video, The song is just perfect!  :2thumbs:

runningman

Wow that was sweet, I wish I would have kept the episodes on my DVR.  You think you could make one of those with my 91 New Yorker?  ;)

BlackStig68

Quote from: chargerman68 on November 26, 2007, 12:47:19 PM
I used divx (compressed dvd) clips. Its difficult to do editing with online and flv videos because of the poor quality you're working with and most software works best with AVI/Mpeg files for editing. I had to do alot of 'clipping' to cut out all the other cars/drivers and make it strictly focused to the Charger. The original video is high quality (42 megs) and I will try and find a free online server to get it on.
As for the '91 New Yorker, if you can get me shots of smokey burnouts and flybys then you got yourself a producer :2thumbs:

NYCMille

I'm still amazed at this. You've basically taken 1 month of shooting and condensed it into 3 minutes. BRAVO MY FRIEND... BRAVO!!  :2thumbs:

pettyfan43

D A M N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Any way you can burn that to a CD/DVD and get me a copy!

Mike can tell you, My Favorite Charger EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they gonna release the show on DVD??

chargerman68

Quote from: pettyfan43 on November 26, 2007, 10:04:04 PM
D A M N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Any way you can burn that to a CD/DVD and get me a copy!

Mike can tell you, My Favorite Charger EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they gonna release the show on DVD??

was wondering the same only thing online for bullrun is the real clips dvd

runningman

Quote from: BlackStig68 on November 26, 2007, 09:36:05 PM
Quote from: chargerman68 on November 26, 2007, 12:47:19 PM
I used divx (compressed dvd) clips. Its difficult to do editing with online and flv videos because of the poor quality you're working with and most software works best with AVI/Mpeg files for editing. I had to do alot of 'clipping' to cut out all the other cars/drivers and make it strictly focused to the Charger. The original video is high quality (42 megs) and I will try and find a free online server to get it on.
As for the '91 New Yorker, if you can get me shots of smokey burnouts and flybys then you got yourself a producer :2thumbs:

I'll see what I got, I know I can get some with a smokey exhaust  :icon_smile_big:

700jfm

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

dodgecharger-fan

BlackStig68 gave me the full, hi-res version to host for you all.

http://www.moparnuts.com/images/stuff/Mr.Angry_complete1.wmv

Thanks, Mark!

Charger74

For those who don't know how, if you right click on the above link, you can do a "save target as"  and download it to your computer.

pettyfan43

bull

Hey, that a cool video! Somehow I missed this thread but I'm glad I ran across it today. It's nice to have it all summed up in one easy video and kudos to the creator. Good work man!

BTW, here's a Bullitt music video in case you didn't get enough Charger action with Mr. Angry: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VO831unf2-g

HITMAN 149

thanks bull!! but that music was a lil "ghey" LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

bull

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on November 29, 2007, 01:25:09 PM
thanks bull!! but that music was a lil "ghey" LOL

That's ok. It wasn't me playing it. :icon_smile_big:

HITMAN 149

suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre it wasn't!! LOL
:icon_smile_cool:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

runningman

Anyone have the high-res file?  I know this is old.......link not working.  thanks

dodgecharger-fan

EDIT: upload is done. go for it..
Check again in a few hours. I'm uploading it again.

Sorry about that. I mistakenly delted it while cleaning up my files.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Charger74 on November 27, 2007, 03:05:20 PM
For those who don't know how, if you right click on the above link, you can do a "save target as"  and download it to your computer.

Good point. The file is 42 MB in size. It is better to save it than to try and click-to-play it.

runningman

Sweet, got it.  Thanks!  Matt

Tilar

That file needs to be renamed to Videothatmakesdavegetoffofhisdeadassandfinishhischarger.wmv
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Tilar on March 25, 2008, 07:00:05 PM
That file needs to be renamed to Videothatmakesdavegetoffofhisdeadassandfinishhischarger.wmv

:rofl: Do I know you or is your name Dave as well?    :rofl:

Tilar

Dave  

HITMAN 149

funny.. that could be 1/2 of our names on here!!!!!! lol
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Tilar

And that file name would apply to probably 1/2 of them  :smilielol:
Dave