News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Do You Think?

Started by justin1987, November 24, 2007, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justin1987

http://redlinemusclecars.com/carinfo.asp?id=7081

"The engine bay is painted and detailed to exact factory specs and LOOKS GREAT!!! EXACT ATTENTION TO DETAIL". Then why is it painted black.  :shruggy:

It says it has factory hood pins, but they are nowhere to be seen.

I have a hard time believing this is a survivor.

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I think the write up was for a different car....they are saying this one is FC7 plum crazy....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 24, 2007, 06:39:59 PM
I think the write up was for a different car....they are saying this one is FC7 plum crazy....

At the end it says that but at the beginning it says this: "Absolutely Gorgeous Original gold paint Rubbed and Buffed to a beautiful finish.  Black R/T tail stripe. Black Vinyl Top, Very solid body."

C_stripes

Says it has a bullet rear view mirror.  Wouldn't that be a rally mirror? And if thats the case.  Not available till 70. Also,  I didn't know they made 15x7 magnums :shruggy:   I think the rite up is for another car also.  They just changed a few things but not everything.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

HemiDave

Some Chevy guys restoring a Mopar...what do you expect!! :rofl: They just see a quick flip.

Dave
68 Charger R/T 440, auto

69_500

What do I think?  :scratchchin: Not at all what is described in the add. However not a complete waste of time. Wouldn't be a bad car to start with.