News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

local opinion

Started by bountyhunter, November 25, 2007, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bountyhunter

Saw this in a local...its kinda close to me, but I haven't gone and taken a look at it yet. What do you guys think?   "1970 dodge charger, very nice body, on rolling chasis, no drive train, was 318 auto, nice project, have access to orig drive train, $3,000"   :scratchchin:

Harlow

Sounds really good if its as described. Sure wish something like that pops up out here by me.

Daytona R/T SE

When something like that comes up, smash the kid's piggy bank, shake the loose change out of the couch, raid the ATM, hook the trailer up and go get it.  Don't waste time posting "Whadyathink?" posts on the internet. Go Get it AND THEN post "LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT" posts on the internet. :2thumbs:

bountyhunter

Wow okay I just called the guy and he said it was already sold..."man that sold fast" were his exact words...I got my hands on the paper today...posted this afternoon...and called the guy tonight because you guys got me all excited! :laugh: To bad it was sold...Im still new at this game, so you guys have to bear with me... :icon_smile_wink: i guess we all have stories of the ones that get away!   :brickwall:

terrible one

Agreed! The worst that could happen is it's not as described and you go back. But a "very nice body" if it is actually nice is going to be quite a find for $3,000, assuming the car is not completely gutted, etc. Go take a look!

EDIT: bountyhunter, you posted just before me! Haha good luck with the continuing hunt.

The70RT

Yep you missed out. Don't expect to find another deal anytime soon.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dukeboy_318

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 25, 2007, 05:02:57 PM
When something like that comes up, smash the kid's piggy bank, shake the loose change out of the couch, raid the ATM, hook the trailer up and go get it.  Don't waste time posting "Whadyathink?" posts on the internet. Go Get it AND THEN post "LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT" posts on the internet. :2thumbs:

agreed :2thumbs:
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.