News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd Gen daytona cars

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, November 19, 2007, 11:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

I'm down to 20 musclecars. Some restored, some original, some just drivers and some that need to be restored. Only 12 of them are Mopars, the rest are Pontiac Trans Ams. I've been collecting musclecars for years so that I can restore them when I retire completely. I plan to keep only the two 71 Cudas and the two wingcar clones. The rest will go to auctions as they're restored.
As for the 3rd gen Chargers, if anyone's interested in them, I'll sell them for what I have in them. Just pm me.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

Cash out your 77-79 T/A's right now ! People are going nut's over those Burt Reynolds EDT cars !

Ghoste

Larry's right, the disco nostalgia craze can only last so long and you'll want to catch the wave while you can.

hotrod98

Quote from: daytonalo on November 24, 2007, 08:17:53 AM
Cash out your 77-79 T/A's right now ! People are going nut's over those Burt Reynolds EDT cars !

I have a real 77 black and gold SE, a 78 Gold edition T/A, a 79 T/A, an 80 T/A, a 78 T/A, a 78 Formula, a 76 Formula, and a 76 firebird.

Here's a couple of pics of my red 79. It has Hotchkis suspension, AGR steering, WS6 rear disc brakes and WS6 wheels.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams