News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I thought someone might wanna see these...

Started by Brock Samson, November 21, 2007, 02:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

:shruggy:

Brock Samson

mopar alley show '06

Johnny Daytona

Nice to see a car built into a Neil Castles ride. I will call him and  find out what happened to his daytona. Neil is a friend of a friend of mine. If I can get my scanner to work I have several of the original post card pictures of wing cars I will post. Neil's car being one of them. John
70 daytona clone, still building it<br />53-392 hemi stude chop top starlight cp<br />66 corvette cp My daily driver

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

billssuperbird

Ghoste

Cool that he brought it with the trailer hooked to it too.

Brock Samson

69_500

That is the same car that is being discussed in the Spice Girls thread.

daytonalo

Can someone PLEASE tell me why that guy tows that trailer with that car ?????? If he is broke , I have a few spare trucks around here !!!

Larry

Ghoste

Larry, have you ever seen the Superbird camper?

69_500

Its not a matter of whether he is broke or not. He just loves driving his car. If i'm not mistaken didn't he purchase the trailer in North Carolina, and he lives how many hours away? 40+?

daytonalo

JUST A TIP , NEXT TIME YOU SAY , DO YOU WANT TO SEE THESE , THEY BETTER BE NAKED BOOBIES !!!!!!!!!!

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: 69_500 on January 10, 2008, 10:29:24 PM
Its not a matter of whether he is broke or not. He just loves driving his car. If i'm not mistaken didn't he purchase the trailer in North Carolina, and he lives how many hours away? 40+?
I know he had the trailer at the Darlington meet a couple of years ago.I think he bought it on the way there. :popcrn:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Aero426

Quote from: daytonalo on January 10, 2008, 10:25:02 PM
Can someone PLEASE tell me why that guy tows that trailer with that car ?????? If he is broke , I have a few spare trucks around here !!!

Larry

The long wheelbase tows better than a Bronco.

hotrod98

Every b-body that I've purchased in the last few years has had a trailer hitch on it. I thought it was just a southern thing.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

How is at pulling a raceboat up a very steep slick ramp ?? Better than this tow rig ??