News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best place to buy a new set of 15x7 Aftermarket Magnum 500s with caps.

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, July 14, 2012, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

What is the Best place to buy a new set of 15x7 Aftermarket Magnum 500s with caps. Wheel/Tire packages would work too. Best price of course.
Jeff

twodko

Search herein for a "group buy" Thread for tires wheels and wimmens. DO NOT buy anything from Wheel Vintique......you will rue the day.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

triple_green

I haven been happy with specialty wheels "blems". I can't ever find the blem and they are $25/wheel cheaper (or some thing like amount).

Buy from Specialty Wheels (Oregon) not wheel Vintiques.
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

bull

Specialty is now in California and I'm not sure what the status is on our vendor rate at the moment. I would still call them and ask them if they will honor the dodgecharger.com vendor pricing. And then please report back here with the results. It can't hurt to ask.

JN488

I inquired about 15x8 chrome magnums from Specialty a couple weeks ago.  I was quoted about 15% off list and the wheels were on back order for 2 to 3 months.  I may go the Wheel Vintique route as they are cheaper than Specialty's discount deal and are immediately available from multiple sources.  I have seen testimonials both directions on these wheel providers, but only found a couple negatives on Vintiques.
:popcrn:

bill440rt

I got my wheels in from Specialty just a few weeks ago, very pleased & they are beautiful. They are 15x7.
I did hear that the 15x8's were on backorder, a friend of mine also just tried to purchase & was told he had to wait a month or two.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

twodko

Quote from: JN488 on July 15, 2012, 08:18:15 AM
I inquired about 15x8 chrome magnums from Specialty a couple weeks ago.  I was quoted about 15% off list and the wheels were on back order for 2 to 3 months.  I may go the Wheel Vintique route as they are cheaper than Specialty's discount deal and are immediately available from multiple sources.  I have seen testimonials both directions on these wheel providers, but only found a couple negatives on Vintiques.
:popcrn:

Wheel Vintiques NO NO NO NO. I bought my mag500's from them and within a month the black paint begun flaking of on EVERY one of them. When I called them to complain and request another set they said they would get back to me. Yeah they got back to alright.....they sent me a half used labelless can of spray paint. You can't paint chrome unless it's roughed up. Please don't make this mistake, they are not the kind of folks you want to deal with.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jeff