News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will the "mullet" return in 2011? Yea, the El Camino

Started by bull, November 17, 2007, 01:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiemuscle

Quote from: brock sampsonAs regards the new GM speculation, the Holden sport utes are very popular down under and have been for some time
Damn Straight!!
much more useful than a sedan, They are great if you need carrying capacity or don't carry many passengers. i've owned a Ford Falcon Ute for two years now. If you like V8 power and rear wheel drive you might also appreciate it. Here's mine

Ford Falcon XR8 ute 5.4V8, 6speed auto, 6stackerCD, sports bar and hard tonneau cover. The cover is a good idea as it makes the whole back lockable.

Manfred318

Wow aussiemuscle that is one cool ass looking car  :2thumbs: I would buy one of those if they had them here :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Khyron

Quote from: squeakfinder on November 18, 2007, 10:24:48 AM

WOW!  One horsepower.

Oh wait, that looks like a donkey.

yeah, just like this idea, powered by an ass :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Khyron

it was the pic of the donkey, donkeys are called ass's..... it was a play on the word :)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargergirl

Mark drives this back and forth to work every day and it used to be known as the Booger, green and ugly, until a few days ago. He has been pulled over by the cops wondering what it was. Poor guy sitting there thinking...was I speeding? Probably...dang! Another time he was driving thru downtown and was surrounded by three officers...wondering what he was doing there...um going home (DWW). They checked his ID, registration, when he pulled out his ID from work they let him go. Will haul a 440 bare block but will not a haul a 440 complete short block it's like poppin a wheelie without poppin the clutch. Has a 192 cubic inch engine 2.2 liter, 5 speed with overdrive and gets 41mpg. We had green down...buy American! My white 3/4 ton behind it...the dually is behind her...jet black.
Trust your Woobie!

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 17, 2007, 12:45:09 PM

As regards the new GM speculation, the Holden sport utes are very popular down under and have been for some time, same in south America,.. I bet Natcho has seen a ton of them down there too...

Not really they are REALLY WEIRD at least in Venezuela... maybe more to South they are/were more popular, but in Venezuela I think I have seen just 10 of them, fomr several gens, maybe less. And I think just ONE Ranchero.

In fact all EL CAMINO's I have seen are imported, and Venezuela on those years was more a car BUILDER than an Importer. All cars brands had assembly lines here, but not each model, we were afew on those years so not enough market to make all the variety of models available in USA.

Nowdays we have some VWs, Chevys too ( well really an OPEL with Chevy sign, the MONTANA ) and in 80s, also some Fiats with the "truck" cargo setup, called FIORINO ( they were also with closed rear cab )

Montana:

VW crossover:

Then inside the country ( and maybe in some areas of Caracas ) ppl is able to build Caminos/Rancheros from any Station Wagon available around, depending of what they need.

Once I saw a 75 Coronet SW converted in to El Camino/Ranchero.

An original El Camino down here would it be very valuable for the right ppl of course
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html