News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there an electronic version of the 2006 Dakota maintenance manual?

Started by d72hemi, September 25, 2009, 02:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d72hemi

Not sure if this is the correct location for this question,  but here it goes.

I am looking for an electronic copy of a maintenance manual to download or get e-mailed. This is due to the fact that the Auto Zone around the corner from my house is now 10 time zones away.  I am trying to help my Vehicle Maintenance guys get a 2006 Dakota 3.7L V6, running. When we got here a few weeks ago, the engine was stripped to a short block, with the pieces unlabeled in boxes. They got it together, with their general automotive skills and knowledge (they normally work on  5 and 2 ½ tone diesel trucks), but the Dakota runs like crap, and they are in need of a manual for further trouble shooting. Why not have the Air Force buy a hard copy? Because it takes a month or two (at least) to get the funds for this type of purchase; and we would like to get the truck running before the end of the year.

bull

Ok, here's what I was looking for: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2006-2007-2008-Dodge-Dakota-Service-Repair-Manual_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem20ad626f65QQitemZ140347862885QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

I accidentally bought one of these manuals for my Durango thinking it was an actual book when in fact it's a pdf download. This seller emails you a link and then gives you a code which allows you access to the repair manual so you can download it onto your hard drive. At first it looks like a pretty shady deal but after it was all said and done I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked out. Anyway, I hope ths helps. And you can't beat $8 with no shipping. :2thumbs:

451-74Charger

I just bought a 74 Charger shop Manual CD from these guys :)  :2thumbs:
http://americanmotorabilia.com/store/catalog/

I dont see the Dakota, but email them and ask

d72hemi

Thanks guys,

I will let my VM personnel know about hose sites. My leadership does not like it, when we spend our personal money (even if it is $8), so it looks like we will submit paperwork, and hope it gets here before we leave.

Ian