News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

love in a mental house

Started by chargerman68, November 15, 2007, 10:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

LOVE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL

Just because someone does not love you the way you want them to,
                     doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while
                     they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly
                     jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed
                     there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and
                     pulled Jim out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she
                     immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now
                     considered her mentally stable.
                     When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news
                     and bad news. The good news is you are being discharged; since you were
                     able to rationally respond to a crisis by  jumping in and saving the
                     life of another  that you have a sound mind.
                     The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the
                     bathroom  with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am  so
                     sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon
                     can  I go home?
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

VPFD13

GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."