News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is this world coming to?

Started by 70charginglizard, November 15, 2007, 08:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Oh my gosh is that fricken stupid!  :brickwall:

PocketThunder

Quote from: my73charger on November 15, 2007, 09:02:12 AM
Oh my gosh is that fricken stupid!  :brickwall:

HO HO HO   Merry Christmas!! 

Whats next?  We cant say "happy new year" on Jan 1st?  because someone might not be happy that day and we might hurt their feelings?   :icon_smile_blackeye:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NYCMille

What a bunch of whining maggots!... man this is agrivating.  :slap:

charger_mike75

Too many people with too much time on their hands to think up stupid perverted crap.

Old Moparz

Austrailia's even more screwed up than we are. I hope the fat bastard takes a big shit in every chimney this year.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Brock Samson

What has me riled up is that Christmas promotion started the day after Holloween this Year...
yet with all the commercials i have yet to hear a word about Jesus...  :shruggy:

NYCMille

I wouldn't plan on it either Brock... Jesus hasn't been a part of Christmas in years - just ask the retailers. :RantExplode:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 15, 2007, 10:46:50 AM

What has me riled up is that Christmas promotion started the day after Holloween this Year...
yet with all the commercials i have yet to hear a word about Jesus...  :shruggy:

Some of the stores near me had Christmas stuff out with the Halloween stuff. The good thing is that you had a wonderful choice this year, Rubbermaid storage tubs in black & orange, or red & green.   :eek2:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

RD

Quote from: NYCMille on November 15, 2007, 11:22:23 AM
I wouldn't plan on it either Brock... Jesus hasn't been a part of Christmas in years - just ask the retailers. :RantExplode:

so true!!!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Orange_Crush

Quote from: RD on November 15, 2007, 11:28:06 AM
Quote from: NYCMille on November 15, 2007, 11:22:23 AM

so true!!!!!

Well, maybe its up to US to fix that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMo_A6eHn14
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

red72chrgr

Well maybe the women should change their careers?  :shruggy:
Nothing personal, just business

charger_mike75

Well maybe the women should change their careers?  shruggy

There's a thought.

Charger_Fan

This friggin' crap is becoming a worldwide epidemic. ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemihead

This is what happens when society is more worried about the rights of the individual than the rights of the majority. Seems there are lots of things that are taken in this context nowadays.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Damned67

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 15, 2007, 02:52:38 PM
This friggin' crap is becoming a worldwide epidemic. ::)

True.
However, having lived in both the US and Australia, I can say that we're still a long way behind the US when it comes to the PC crap. OK, not too far behind.

As an aside, from the last paragraph in the story, it reads like the 'orders' came from the US:
"A local spokesman for the US-based Westaff recruitment firm said it was "misleading" to say the company had banned Santa's traditional greeting and it was being left up to the discretion of the individual Santa himself."

Cheers!

DukesofHoward

Nice catch...but we've still got our guns.

Damned67

Quote from: DukesofHoward on November 15, 2007, 09:02:46 PM
Nice catch...but we've still got our guns.

Very good point, I'd forgotten about that little issue. To be honest, I not sure what we're not allowed to own. I think it's semi- and automatics, and hand guns. Actually, maybe (licensed) hand guns are still allowed?

69bronzeT5

Thats even more retarded than mustanghater wanting to be a repoman!!! :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic