News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger repro grilles and some bad feedback

Started by 1969chargerrtse, November 13, 2007, 06:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I have previously written about what is going on with theses repro Charger grilles :icon_smile_question: as I need one.  I've asked them several times about sending pictures up close, or customer info on what they thought about them, and even if we could get a group discount.  I talked to the woman that answers the phone several times and was told each time an email would be sent with detail info and pictures, but that never happened.  :-\   Now they are on ebay again, so I clicked on the feedback star and look what someone posted  "Did not receive goods, will not return phone calls or respond to email messages."  I would be very cautious, and maybe give them a call and ask about the negative feedback issue before buying the product.  I would love to hear good news about what someone thinks of the grilles, but so far I haven't been able to find anyone that has purchased them.  :popcrn:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Judhudson

You are talking about Premier Plastics, right?

I've emailed them tons of times regarding their products and especially their chrome bezel taillight trims for 69-70 they plan to offer.  Heck, even know of another person that emailed them.  Nothing.  They won't respond!  :flame:

1FastCharger

I emailed them too with no response. Now I am affraid to buy a grille for fear of not receiving it. I only see one bad feedback, but it may be the first drop in the bucket. It really sucks that a product finally comes out that so many people need and there is no customer service.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Silver R/T

they were supposed to do group buy on dash bezel rechrome...very good price but apparently nobody has sent theirs in.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,27695.0.html
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Old Moparz

Like this is any kind of shock?   :lol:

You may want to read these links & possibly ignore the one member on this site who praises that company & said my problem was an isolated incident. Apparently it isn't.   ::)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,16620.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,9458.0.html

http://www.moparts.com/Tech/Archive/paint/10.html

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 14, 2007, 06:10:06 AM
Quote from: 1FastCharger on November 13, 2007, 11:14:14 PM
I emailed them too with no response. Now I am affraid to buy a grille for fear of not receiving it. I only see one bad feedback, but it may be the first drop in the bucket. It really sucks that a product finally comes out that so many people need and there is no customer service.
:iagree:  Bingo!

Yeah, it's a shame because the grille I had gotten from them for my '71 Barracuda was a decent product. They totally screwed up, because at the time they came out with the grille, they were the only company making grilles. They planned the Charger grilles soon after but never followed through in a timely manner. They could have made a killing for a long time, but with one of the worst customer service records I've seen, people are afraid to buy. The only way I'd buy another grille from them would be if I could touch the product & hold it in my hand, like at a swap meet or show.
               Bob                

dongar69

Maybe there's a problem. I went by the address they give in their ad
and the building is empty. I was told that they moved from Mckinney
to Wylie, but I can't find an address. I haven't tried to call.

68RT4ME

Enough red flags right here in this post for me to ever bother using them. Since I'm about to start a resto on my '69, I'll be syre to stay clear of them. Thanks guy's for the warning.
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

1FastCharger

I "asked the seller" a question agian on Ebay. I said I had emailed with no reply and asked about the neg feedback. I got a responce so there is hope.

"Hello Cris,
I do apologize that you did not get a response... I did review your question and I had to ask someone else to email you, due to the fact I did not know how to send you a second chance offer.
Now for the feedback... We had a personal emergency and unexpectedly had to go out of town during this time. Unfortunately this delayed the shipping of some parts but, the customer was called back and his parts were mailed and received when we returned.
And yes, the grilles are available.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of further assistance, thank you
Best Regards,
Angela "

I also called FLORIDA_AUTO (left the bad feedback) and asked if they got the grille. They said they did get the grille after 2 1/2 months and a bunch of phone calls.

66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Old Moparz

I don't buy that they don't know how to use certain features on ebay as a seller, they've been on there since at least July of 2004. Ask them about why they unregistered their old ebay account.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=anushca71&ftab=AllFeedback&item=-1&frm=1883

I just wanted to add once again that I am not bashing Premiere Plastics. I was very happy with the actual grille I got from them, but they drastically need to improve customer service to earn a decent reputation. I bought my grille three years ago, & they still haven't changed their ways. They have one excuse after another as to why they haven't shipped, or they just ignore the buyer.
               Bob                

green69rt

Just my two cents worth.  I ordered a grill from PPR in June of 2008.  They charged my credit card at that time.  August rolls around and after many unanswered phone calls, and emails I finally got the center section.  In October after more unanswered phone calls, emails I finally got the headlight surrounds and covers.  They look correct.  Haven't installed them yet. 

Go there in person too get your stuff or be prepared to wait, wait, wait!!

bull

Crooks and scammers sure get a lot of mileage out of that "personal emergency" line of BS don't they? That or they're always "getting ready" to be redeployed to Iraq or Afganistan. :rotz: