News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1966 charger Forum

Started by VPFD13, November 12, 2007, 01:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VPFD13

Anybody know of a forum for the 66. I found some documentation for one I would like to see if anyone restored the car. I thought it would be a nice suprise for some one to get some of the original documents for there car.
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

moparstuart

Quote from: VPFD13 on November 12, 2007, 01:35:55 PM
Anybody know of a forum for the 66. I found some documentation for one I would like to see if anyone restored the car. I thought it would be a nice suprise for some one to get some of the original documents for there car.
i have a pale yellow one with green interior 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

VPFD13

whats the last 6 of the vin # If its your I send it to you.
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

FastbackJon

I run the '66/'67 Charger Registry and am interested in the VIN and what documents you have. I don't need the actual documents, but at least a VIN I could put in the database and let any owners know that you have the stuff.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Headrope

Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.