News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has Mr Angry changed hands?

Started by Cooperman, November 11, 2007, 12:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

His profile information didn't give me the impression that he was claiming ownership ....but he definately stole the picture!

pettyfan43

Wonder who THAT car belongs to?   ;)

He's still using MR Angry as his avatar in his profile though.

pettyfan43

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 11, 2007, 03:36:18 PM
His profile information didn't give me the impression that he was claiming ownership ....but he definately stole the picture!

Except for the info under the pic that said he had "dropped the 440 and installed a tuned 426 Hemi with 960 HP"

Kinda sounds like he is claiming it's his car to ME.

Cooperman

Ha ha!! Go to cars under vehicles, here; http://www.motortopia.com/garage/cars/68charger/tab/cars#garageCars and check out the blue Pro street Daytona he 'no longer owns' along with a few hundred thousand dollars worth of other cars...  :rofl:

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

pettyfan43

I got a personal message from the guy    :hah: :hah:

Here it is

"just because it look like the one you know doesn;t mean it is just to get you to shut up i put another pic of my charger on there for you"

Uh HUH, Something I said?!?!?!  :D

justin1987

Quote from: pettyfan43 on November 11, 2007, 03:52:44 PM

Here it is

"just because it look like the one you know doesn;t mean it is just to get you to shut up i put another pic of my charger on there for you"

You should tell him that you know the owner of that car also.  :icon_smile_big:

pettyfan43

I may have casually mentioned that in my reply to him.  :whistling:

Ghoste

:rofl: You'd think that someone with such an awesome car collection would be slightly less bitter.  :smilielol:

pettyfan43

Brock Samson

Why don't you post a link here...   :D

pettyfan43

justin1987

bull

Quote from: pettyfan43 on November 11, 2007, 03:52:44 PM

Here it is

For a wealthy, well-bred investor of fine classic muscle he sure has a lousy vocabulary, not to mention a very short fuse. :rofl:

pettyfan43

You check out his profile NOW, I think he has figured out he's BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO traces of Mr Angry ANYWHERE!

Once I sent him MY reply to his silly little rant, Mr Angry was GONE from his garage!

The70RT

Quote from: pettyfan43 on November 11, 2007, 04:40:17 PM
You check out his profile NOW, I think he has figured out he's BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO traces of Mr Angry ANYWHERE!

Once I sent him MY reply to his silly little rant, Mr Angry was GONE from his garage!

None of the background pics of his car are related. He probably don't own any.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

I think I'll buy into the bored teenager theory that someone threw out earlier.

limey

Quote from: bull on November 11, 2007, 04:36:30 PM

For a wealthy, well-bred investor of fine classic muscle he sure has a lousy vocabulary, not to mention a very short fuse. :rofl:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
:cheers:
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. -- Albert Einstein

70charger_boy

That #25 Daytona in his profile looks like dc.com member, Howies, car

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: justin1987 on November 11, 2007, 04:35:26 PM
Quote from: pettyfan43 on November 11, 2007, 04:34:16 PM
Quote from: pettyfan43 on November 11, 2007, 04:25:34 PM
You'd think!

Link to what?

I think he means send the guy a link to this topic.

Now why the F would anyone want to do that???

Aren't there enough children here?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

It's all I can do to keep from regressing further as it is.

pettyfan43

Quote from: Ghoste on November 11, 2007, 05:41:49 PM
It's all I can do to keep from regressing further as it is.

And if you are like me, the struggle is a daily thing!!!   :icon_smile_cool:

Ghoste

:lol:  I'm pretty sure my wife would say that I can't regress until after I progress.

HITMAN 149

score 1 for team DC.com and a BIG FAT ZEROOOOOOOOO for boy loser :loser:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

NYCMille

HA!! I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS LIST!!!

You guys are AWESOME! Chris emailed me about the thread and I was like WHAT? I can assure everyone that I still own the Charger and plan to ALWAYS own it. In fact I was in cruising through Time Square in the city about 2hrs. ago with it. I have to say though that this isn't the first time it's happened. There was one guy who posted a pic of the car on Ebay and was using it to sell his tail stripe decals, there was another guy claiming it was his and that it was a 10 sec car (I wish, LOL..).

Thanks so much guys for looking out for me and the car, I really appreciate it. As I said, I have no plans to EVER let this car go, it's like a member of my family... it may sound strange but it entirely true.

Cheers everyone!  :cheers:

Mike

68chrgrwife

I was waiting to hear from you.....I can't believe that someone would take a pic of your car and say it was their's...dumbass!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!