News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

KISS Army

Started by my73charger, November 14, 2007, 02:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I went to their farewell tour in KC ...what 6-8 years ago.....yeah farewell...... :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TeeWJay426

I was a KISS fan in the 70's when they were hot and I was a teenager.... saw them as one of the openers for Aerosmith's tour a couple years ago, and it was the same 30 year old shtick, same old (and now tired) sound, with an extra 20-25 pounds stuffed into their spandex.... the years have not been all that kind.  :lol:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

BMOTOXSTAR

Yeah,
  But Gene can still pull the chicks.  :icon_smile_big:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

my73charger

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on November 15, 2007, 08:38:53 AM
Yeah,
  But Gene can still pull the chicks.  :icon_smile_big:

Thats for sure and I would be happy with his old lady...

BMOTOXSTAR

From what I understand, they are schwingers...yeah' baby ! :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on November 14, 2007, 04:44:09 PM
I never was in the army, but I've been a Kiss fan since I was 12 when Destroyer came out.
Same here. That was the album that got me started too.
Up until about '80 I had all but 3 of the their albums. I remember sticking a bunch of the stickers that came with the "Rock & Roll Over" album on my skateboard & the big sawblade on my school looseleaf cover. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerboy69

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on November 14, 2007, 09:15:13 PM
It is not the same without them.
Any of you guys like Frehley's Comet? Good stuff. :cheers:

I loved Frehleys Comet. I went and saw Ace in Frehleys Comet in Notre Dame back in 1995 maybe. That show rocked.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

max

they had some good tunes in their days and i had all their albums up till they went to their solos then that was it for me. Gene's family jewels series is funny to watch though. :smilielol:

chargerboy69

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on November 14, 2007, 09:07:40 PM
Well know Ace is out...hes been out for a while. Tommy Thayer replaced him and is still in the band. Peter played with them during the show with the Melbourne Orchrastra a few years back (2003?). He also played with them last year at the VH1 Rock Honors. So he could possibly be the drummer for the rumoured tour?

Cody,

That was not Peter at VH1 Rock Honors. That was Eric Singer in Peters make-up. Peter left KISS before Ace did.

Peter and Ace just could not break their old alcohol or drug habits. I know, I saw KISS right before Ace left around 2003 or so in Columbus, and he was falling down drunk.

I heard Paul on Opey and Anthony a few months ago. He said KISS will never have Peter or Ace in it again. Which is fine with me. I love Peter and Ace. But Tommy and Eric can out play those guys any day.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

hutch

DUDE,, back in the late 70's it was all about the KISS ARMY.

:METAL:
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: chargerboy69 on November 15, 2007, 03:05:10 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on November 14, 2007, 09:07:40 PM
Well know Ace is out...hes been out for a while. Tommy Thayer replaced him and is still in the band. Peter played with them during the show with the Melbourne Orchrastra a few years back (2003?). He also played with them last year at the VH1 Rock Honors. So he could possibly be the drummer for the rumoured tour?

Cody,

That was not Peter at VH1 Rock Honors. That was Eric Singer in Peters make-up. Peter left KISS before Ace did.

Peter and Ace just could not break their old alcohol or drug habits. I know, I saw KISS right before Ace left around 2003 or so in Columbus, and he was falling down drunk.

I heard Paul on Opey and Anthony a few months ago. He said KISS will never have Peter or Ace in it again. Which is fine with me. I love Peter and Ace. But Tommy and Eric can out play those guys any day.

IMO, Eric Singer is a Chode. He is a local boy here in Ohio, but still a Chode. :Twocents:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT