News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stupid gm owners

Started by ChargerRT440, November 10, 2007, 03:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marck

That made me laugh so hard...

Thanks for making my day...  :2thumbs:

Funny how he doesn't even realize that he's a complete retard, when people start bashing him...  :smilielol:

dukeboy_318

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :poke: :poke: :spank: :spank: :down: :2guns: :idiot:  :shortbus: :shortbus: :haha: :image_294343: whats a dumbass, 1 for that and another for not even realizing the issue.  LOSER NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM OWNING A CAR ALL TOGETHER  i thinka thats enough smileies
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

mally69

:lol:  :hah:  :smilielol:     What a maroon  :loser:

Forza

Wow... thats all I can say. I'll have to make sure Im not on the same road as him.

hemihead

Sounds like your run - of -  the - mill , non automotive , GM retard.  :hah:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

BrianShaughnessy

::)   I find it hard to laugh at.   I'm astonished at the stupidity more than anything else.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

BigBlackDodge

Wow.......................and it has ZERO emissions too!

Genius! :2thumbs:

BBD

TUFCAT

The best post is the first one!!!... (sums it up very nice)  - - "...you dumb ass motherf*ucker" 

I also like the second response to that post -  - *(again I quote) ...."your going to blow shit up, don't mess with stuff like this"

VPFD13

That is the best thing I have seen in years.  He may have just solved the gas shortage! :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

Brock Samson

did ya' see his avitar... his gold vette does the 1/4 in 15.2, hell i could take him ez with my lawn chairs and cooler in the trunk...  :lol:

TK73

I'm seeing HUGE potential for the 4-banger crowd, we better get on refining this for the V-8s or we'll be sitting at stop lights watching 'em rocket off and feeling WAY stupid for not getting on this sooner...

I'm gonna go get my brothers sawzall today, anybody good with bending tubes??
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

use that heater duct stuff....  :slap:

TK73

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 10, 2007, 11:48:18 AM
use that heater duct stuff....  :slap:

Damn, can't believe I missed that... I must own a GM...

derailed

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 10, 2007, 10:24:10 AM
The best post is the first one!!!... (sums it up very nice)  - - "...you dumb ass motherfucker" 

Thats some funny shit. I agree about the first reply, sums it up in a nutshell.

beedees

Todd Wilson

It wouldnt polute the air very much!    :icon_smile_big:

This is the answer to global warming!

Todd

Silver R/T

The best post is the first one!!!... (sums it up very nice)  - - "...you dumb ass motherfucker" 

I also like the second response to that post -  - *(again I quote) ...."your going to blow shit up, don't mess with stuff like this"

I dont think he's going to blow things up. Exhaust doesnt have oxygen so it can't blow up theoretically. He's just not going to go anywhere with his DEI turbo wanna be
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

[

I dont think he's going to blow things up. Exhaust doesnt have oxygen so it can't blow up theoretically. He's just not going to go anywhere with his DEI turbo wanna be

I guess backfires dont count.

Todd

Khyron

God, I hope they validate my account there.  :angel:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TUFCAT

Getting that thing to idle would be a bitch!   :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

Where is he at?.......Nebraska? Maybe he's still dizzy from the Jayhawks ass whippin last week..... :icon_smile_big:   
I bet if he had a real pic in his post's it would be a Chevette in front of an trailer house. :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mally69

HAHA if only that knot head knew how many thousands of people are luaghing at him :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   it might as well have been anounced on the news  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

What a flame'er :rotz:

Charger1973

Quote from: derailed on November 10, 2007, 01:23:26 PM

Thats some funny shit. I agree about the first reply, sums it up in a nutshell.

:iagree:  :smilielol:

pettyfan43

My favorite is the responce to one post where he told the guy to take a short walk on a LONG pier  :rofl: :rofl:

remta1

Sinister68

:o   :smilielol: What-a-tard!
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

bull

Wow, that was good for a big laugh. I almost gave myself a stomach ache from laughing so hard.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

What's even better is that our very own Silver starts analyzing this guy's theories and decides he really won't blow anything up. Maybe this new DEI intake will work on your 9-second Rustang, Silver. Drop it down to 6 seconds maybe? Well, after you correct his design flaws.

TUFCAT

Silver, no offense.....you should stick to doing body work.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  There are some major problems with this "theory" 

The70RT

So with his design nothing goes in and nothing goes out so you don't go anywhere.....that will save fuel. :smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

You know what is really funny? I just showed this thread to Shelby and she said" That wouldn't work, he'd just be plugging the car back into it's self" Pretty sad when a 17 yr old girl knows that it won't work. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mike DC

I'm not so surprised that a guy threw out an idiotic idea.  We've all done that while we were brainstorming something once in a while. 

But it seems clear that he's been thinking about this for a long time already.  He's gone way past that stage where normal people abruptly slap their foreheads and realize it's a dumbass idea.  You get the feeling that this dude could actually build the stupid thing, blow up a block in the process of trying to make it work, and he STILL won't see the basic problem with the concept yet. 

Ghoste

I get the impression from reading the responses that it isn't that guys first brilliant observation on that forum.  He seems to have a certain amount of infamy.

TK73

I can be such a sarcastic SOB I just assume the guy was busting out a dry joke and those who actually take him seriously are the ones getting played...

I really didn't think anyone on this site would be so stupid as to actually consider this a viable upgrade, either I got played or Silver has a garage full of GMs...

Really?

I'm just waiting to see the intercooler (aka 'air charge cooler') design :rofl:

Charger_Croatia

:o Unbelievable! :rotz: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Maybe I should think about his idea to compensate low compression on my 400.  :smilielol:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

700jfm

And I just did a EGR delete on my lightning.  :slap: what was I thinking.

70charger_boy

You guys can laugh all you want, but D.E.I.  will work

There was a world reknown scientist.  I think his name was, Dr. Vandelay that said the hot gases from the exhaust would heat up the fuel and it would be possible to make the car go back in time.  Just like, Back to the Future.  As a matter of fact, when the flux capicitor broke on the Delorean, this was the substitute

PocketThunder

Quote from: TK73 on November 11, 2007, 01:51:21 PM
I can be such a sarcastic SOB I just assume the guy was busting out a dry joke and those who actually take him seriously are the ones getting played...

I really didn't think anyone on this site would be so stupid as to actually consider this a viable upgrade, either I got played or Silver has a garage full of GMs...

I'm going to agree with TK on this.  the guy has to be playing a joke on them.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

"NJFBOA.org and Unstablebobgable.com checkin in here guys, just want to let you know that he is extremely retarded, and that he gives corvette owners a bad name. Your makin a name along side the Audi guy who ported his car using a 25lbs. bag of sand, and the guy who welded extra fins to his turbo, way to go, and keep the retardation factor up "

What was the story on the guy who sandlblasted his Audi?  :smilielol:

And the guy who welded extra fins to his turbo?  :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

my73charger

Sounds like this dude has been watching to much Red Green.   :smilielol:

http://www.redgreen.com/index.cfm?app=cart&a=menu

Marck

Try doing a google search for Direct Exhaust Injection...

You'll get just under 2.000.000 hits...

His stupidity is spreading like wildfire....  :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana:

justin1987

70charger_boy

The70RT

TheGhost

I've seen this pop up on every forum that I haunt.

I'd just like to state, for the record, that not all Nebraskans are as stupid as this guy.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

C_stripes

I think everyone needs to lay off of him. At least he is thinking outside the box....  O hell.  Hes a DUMB ASS.  Keep bashing him.   Has anyone listed DC.com forums on there?
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

70charger_boy

I did a google search on 70Charger_boy and the first result was

70Charger_boy likes men..................Damn you ponch!!!!!!!!!!!

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on November 14, 2007, 08:37:23 PM
I did a google search on 70Charger_boy and the first result was

70Charger_boy likes men..................Damn you ponch!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:........better than saying you like Richard Simmons. :laugh:

Mike DC

This is like the frigging Star Wars Kid or something. 

Little does this dumbass know that he's carving out his legacy with this.  His grandkids are probably gonna hear about it.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It also helps that he seems to have just enough money & attitude that we don't feel guilty about tearing into him. 

That's really a vital component to this well-oiled machine of an urban legend that we're watching being formed.  A more likeable (or even just more genuinely handicapped) guy wouldn't have drawn this out so far.  His idiocy is doing half the work in creating this, but his mistrust of others and (hopelessly misplaced) trust in himself is doing the other half. 

charger_mike75