News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'67 Charger in Wisconsin

Started by draftingmonkey, November 05, 2007, 08:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Looks like a good deal. I bet you did good :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

Congrats!  When you get it, see if you can find a build date on it.  I'm just curious because I have one of the woodgrain wheels in my 67 too.  They are pretty uncommon and as Big Sugie alluded to in his earlier post, they go for big bucks.  I have had people offer me 1000 for mine at a couple of bigger Mopar shows.

Brock Samson

isn't that the same steering wheel that was in the original Charger Concept?..

Ghoste

Similar, but not exactly the same.  Excellent eye btw.

FastbackJon

Good score, definitely looks worth the price. Only trouble is you know what they say... "Once you go fastback..."
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Headrope

There's usually a reason for it when you see a picture of a first gen with the headlights showing during the daytime. And the rear seats might be folded down because the seat bottoms are torn (the light shining in through the huge rear windshield caused the material to dry out fast and seems to rip). Either way it looks - from the pictures - to be a decent car. The price looks about right.

You're going to have to find another forum when you get serious about that car. This place is great for younger Charger and motor info but the first gen cult lives at http://66-67charger.com.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.