News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone making headlight cams

Started by pandamarie, November 09, 2007, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

I need a set of headlight cams for my daytona project, anyone here make them? also what do you use for the piviot through the cams?
And last has anyone converted the 70 headlight buckets for the daytona piviot brackets? seems like it would just take a little straightening out of the bend and welding on some side sheet metal.
Im about 2 months away from even working on my project again due to my latest back surgery but I can collect the parts now.
Also any ideas on making something from my old back screws that I can use in the Daytona?? They took out the old ones and put in more and larger screws and rods.

daytonalo

Look back at some of my threads , I revised a f---up set up

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: pandamarie on November 09, 2007, 11:05:40 AM
I need a set of headlight cams for my daytona project, anyone here make them? also what do you use for the piviot through the cams?
And last has anyone converted the 70 headlight buckets for the daytona piviot brackets? seems like it would just take a little straightening out of the bend and welding on some side sheet metal.
Im about 2 months away from even working on my project again due to my latest back surgery but I can collect the parts now.
Also any ideas on making something from my old back screws that I can use in the Daytona?? They took out the old ones and put in more and larger screws and rods.

Erik Nelson   erikjohnnelson@hotmail.com  has the cams for $90 a set.

I considered converting the '70 buckets, but in the end it was just easier for me to start with a blank sheet of steel and fabricate them from scratch.