News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need AC vent Help!!!

Started by 69chargerboy, August 12, 2007, 05:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerboy

Please look at the picture to the far right. I am looking for that accordion type of vent that goes from the heater box to the cowl. Is this part available to buy? Thank You.
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Moparsky67

You might check with this company; Detroit Muscle Technologies. They make the foam rebuild kits for Mopar heater & A/C boxes, so they might have this as well... He is an active member on the MOPARTS.com web forum (Moparts member name: 71TA)

http://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/

Here's a recent thread from Moparts regarding this company's recent release of their new 68-70
B-body A/C heater box Kit:

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3860321&an=0&page=0#Post3860321

Hope this helps...

Chatt69chgr

I would like to know the answer to this question too.  I have never run across these for sale repop.  The ones from the junkyard usually have rusted wires in the accordian assembly.  Of course, if it fit a Chevelle, they would not only be available but cost $5.

6d9 charger

i just got one  from e-bay , i looked all over for one noone is repoping them , keep a look out on ebay  they  come around

69chargerboy

My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup