News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spoiler II Released from Barn Prison - Pics

Started by Aero426, November 08, 2007, 12:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

They don't just drop right in...like a hemi in a '66 Dart...

Hella good idea, though, like the guy's (I can't remember his name) Benny Parsons tribute car.  Of course, I didn't take a picture of the car.  I only have the engine shot, and a vid of the car on Aloha Automotive's dyno.

Here's the vid--the car sounds AWESOME.  It made around 644RWHP, too...

Here was a REALLY clean '69 Boss 439 at Colin's Classic Auto.  Aside from the three Daytonas there, this was the car I wanted.  I love Wimbledon White cars, too.  There's a super clean '70 Grabber Blue/white interior (!!?!!) car in town.  I think I'd take the '69 as I like the headlights better, but wow on the blue/white...

Ghoste

Oh, I'm well aware of that (for that matter, the 428 isn't in there with tons of room to spare either), but it's still something I would do before I tried to find room for one of those Falcon go-karts.  :D

pettybird

But they're such pretty Falcons...  One would go so well with my Fairmont-based go karts.

Ghoste

I suppose the sales numbers would speak for themselves in this case.  I saw the Benny Parsons car in one of the magazines (Hot Rod?) recently but living in a Ford town I've been telling my buddies for year that someone needs to do Boss 9 powered Ford aero tribute car, so that Parsons thing is right up my alley I guess.

69_500

I'll have to see how many pictures I can dig up of the 69 Boss 429 that my dad used to have. It was a red, 4 speed car.