News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger with flames... dont think you have seen this one before (vid)

Started by miller, November 06, 2007, 11:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

i just found it on youtube... i dunno, its different, the hood flames are alright and the side flames are a little less flattering.. rear strip takes some getting use to too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCfQvgmWZY8

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Bandit72

i like the flames and stripe....could do without the wheels though
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

Quote from: moparstuart on November 06, 2007, 01:41:06 PM
thats one hot 70

Yea, green hot. :shruggy: I wouldn't have done that to a Charger but hey, to each his own I guess.

Charger_Fan

I kinda like the rear stripe, but the rest of the flame job just ain't makin' it.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

xp29f8b

I like the green flames. It's a change from the routine flame jobs.

evil1

I liked the green flames on the hood and tail stripe but not on the sides . maybe if the flames on the sides started in the door indentations? it is a nice charger tho

400/6/PAC

Kinda takes getting use to, but it's a very nice job.
Nice car, I'd drive it. :2thumbs:

bzabodyn

Quote from: evil1 on November 06, 2007, 05:04:06 PM
I liked the green flames on the hood and tail stripe but not on the sides . maybe if the flames on the sides started in the door indentations? it is a nice charger tho

good idea on starting at the doors then going back - would match the hood better.... tail stripe is definitely "hot" though!

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

kab69440

Anyone watch the Cuda vs. Supra vid linked afterwards? Holy crap what a race! I can't believe the Cuda driver caught him after that launch! WOW! Nice 70 BTW... I'd thrash it!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

bull

Quote from: kab69440 on November 06, 2007, 11:18:36 PM
Anyone watch the Cuda vs. Supra vid linked afterwards? Holy crap what a race! I can't believe the Cuda driver caught him after that launch! WOW! Nice 70 BTW... I'd thrash it!

I don't see it. Please post a link if you can find it, I'd like to see that.

kab69440

Quote from: bull on November 07, 2007, 12:06:07 AM
Quote from: kab69440 on November 06, 2007, 11:18:36 PM

I don't see it. Please post a link if you can find it, I'd like to see that.

You can owe me. I know you're good for it... hahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jru0gzbl8Jw&NR=1
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

bull

Brock Samson

dukeboy_318

its different and would take some getting used to, but i could live with it :2thumbs:
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

70charginglizard

Quote from: RD on November 06, 2007, 01:00:03 PM
that is a vid from 70charginglizard, he is here on this site

yep, vids been hijacked...lol

You guys should take a look at the other ones.  :naughty:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,35771.0.html
70charginglizard