News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PICS of Charger getting crushed by monster truck!! Makes me SICK!!!!!

Started by 79JON, November 05, 2007, 09:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

bull

Quote from: JR on November 06, 2007, 10:27:36 AM
I almost threw up in my mouth seeing this pic. :pity:

How come everybody throws up "in their mouth" nowadays? Doesn't anyone just throw up any more?

JR

Quote from: bull on November 06, 2007, 02:33:02 PM

How come everybody throws up "in their mouth" nowadays? Doesn't anyone just throw up any more?

Well, I'm at work right now and have to maintail an aura of professionalism while I'm here. Or at least as much as I can fake while I'm playing on the computer at work anyway. :icon_smile_big:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Charger_Fan

I definitely blew chunks...all over my keyboard, monitor, mouse & even saved some in my shirt pocket. :eek2: ;D

Poor Charger. :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 06, 2007, 02:42:33 PM
I definitely blew chunks...all over my keyboard, monitor, mouse & even saved some in my shirt pocket. :eek2: ;D

Poor Charger. :'(

Yes! That's more like it! :2thumbs: :puke:

bull

Quote from: JR on November 06, 2007, 02:40:10 PM

Well, I'm at work right now and have to maintail an aura of professionalism while I'm here. Or at least as much as I can fake while I'm playing on the computer at work anyway. :icon_smile_big:

Oh, that makes sense. Good job keeping it contained. :punkrocka:

1969chargerrtse

Thank you, I was wondering the same thing :icon_smile_question:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Mean 318

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

terrible one

Bump! Historic thread . . . for some reason I remembered it and went looking for it. Maybe some of the newer members will get a kick out of this . . .

SRT-68

These cars had no value in the late '70s. I can remember needing a r-front fender and a bumper for my '70 Road Runner and how happy I was that one of the THREE that were at pick your part was yellow and matched my car. We would go to the yards and pull 3 or 4 4 speeds out and tear them apart for the big bearing cases and leave the rest in the dirt.  The yards were full of 383 and 440 b-bodys.  Remember this was when you could get a 440 convert Challenger for a grand and a Daytona was selling for $5k.  That '70 charger was just another junk yard car.

ACUDANUT

RallyeMike

I never knew you guys were such a sensitive lot. 

Please don't think about the 100,000+ decent Chargers that were stripped and crushed throughout the years. I'm afraid of what you might do to yourself.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

MoparManJim

I do believe I know the driver of that truck as well. I do believe it's the same guy that designed and built the 2 monster trucks for in the film back in the late '80's called "Rolling Vengeance".

Benji

Look at the bright side of things guys, there are two less Fords now too bad they weren't Hondas!!! (I think the car on the left is a Ford isn't it?)

Ben

Mike DC

This is why it's so frustrating for GL fans when people blame DOH for single-handedly making '69 Chargers rare.  The raw numbers make that idea pretty laughable.   

BananaDan

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on November 06, 2007, 08:27:11 AM
Don't post this over at the 70 Registry site...you'll get more than a few members on suicide watch... :rotz: ;)

Chris already has it in our gallery...

http://1970chargerregistry.com/Gallery/oddsandends?page=30

It is a sad sight...
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BananaDan

Ahh, didn't notice that was a resurrection.   :P  I guess I'm the dope...
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Brock Lee