News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about a HOTDOG?

Started by The70RT, September 02, 2007, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Go ahead there's two left :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

67vertman

They look better than the ones you see at 7-11.  :nana:

charger_mike75

now why didn't i think of that

PocketThunder

Quote from: The70RT on September 02, 2007, 06:10:57 PM
Hey, where did you get that picture?!  That car was at a small show i go to on Thursday nights here in St. Paul.  I wasnt able to talk to the owner but i looked that car over for 1/2 hour.  Lots of cool rat rod stuff incorporated into that car.  i wish i had my camera with me that day.

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 05, 2007, 03:05:30 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 02, 2007, 06:10:57 PM
Hey, where did you get that picture?!  That car was at a small show i go to on Thursday nights here in St. Paul.  I wasnt able to talk to the owner but i looked that car over for 1/2 hour.  Lots of cool rat rod stuff incorporated into that car.  i wish i had my camera with me that day.

Paul
in St. Paul

It was at the Good Guys car show at Kansas Speedway. If I remember right it had a toilet seat mounted in back too :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Khyron

Quote from: The70RT on November 05, 2007, 07:04:47 PM

If I remember right it had a toilet seat mounted in back too :scratchchin:

Then I would recommend against eating the hot dog.  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

400/6/PAC

With today's gas prices, I was just wondering
How many hotdogs per hour does she get????