News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tell me when your sick of my car... "Foggy morning Pictures"

Started by Khyron, October 05, 2005, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Ghoste

Hey Khyron, do you keep a camera in the car in case of opportunity like that or did you bring it that day for that purpose?
I only ask because I sometimes keep one in the car just for that purpose.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 05, 2005, 09:09:58 PM

BTW, I see you suffer from the problematic 'brighter inboards' on your taillights. :yesnod:

There is a cure! ;)

Nice shots :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

4402tuff4u

Brian, I'm hoping next year I'll be at LVD to meet you guys with my freshly restored Charger. It's a sucky feeling being at these car shows without your own Charger.  :(

On the way down heading home, I took route 52 and I believe either in Pine Bush or Walden there was a pretty good size car show. I could'nt stop because I had to be home early for my daughters soccer game, but I saw a nice blue 68 Road Runner pulling in the lot.

And yes in Ellenville and Woodbourne, NY (jewish alps) there are alot of those Hesidic camps. They are only active in the summers. In the winter all those camps are ideal hunting lots. We have a few leased for hunting purposes.  Up further north towards the mountains in Grahamsville it becomes more christian, as you know they call them the Irish alps.  :icon_smile:

If I score this year, I'll post pictures of the deer, if it's ok with the mod's. Some members might have a problem with it. :-\
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 07, 2005, 07:14:31 AM
Brian, I'm hoping next year I'll be at LVD to meet you guys with my freshly restored Charger. It's a sucky feeling being at these car shows without your own Charger.   :(

On the way down heading home, I took route 52 and I believe either in Pine Bush or Walden there was a pretty good size car show. I could'nt stop because I had to be home early for my daughters soccer game, but I saw a nice blue 68 Road Runner pulling in the lot.

If I score this year, I'll post pictures of the deer, if it's ok with the mod's. Some members might have a problem with it. :-\

It's all good man... just kidding but yeah,  we'd love to have everybody come up and hang out - with or without car.
I don't know how many people I meet every year up there saying basically the same thing...  they left the car at home for some dumb reason or another.   If people don't want to race or be in the car show that's one thing but drive the dam thing  --- or at least show up!!!

I didn't hear about any car shows down that way going on...  I cleaned up the stack of fliers recently.   The last decent sized one up here is Mills Mansion in Staatsburg (between Hyde Park and Rhinebeck on Rt. 9) on Oct. 17.     

You can post any bambi pix you want...   as somebody that has no official responsibilities for this site I'd like to let it be known that I do accept bribes of venison chilli, or venison kielbasa.     

And to keep with the thread,  I took #2 and cropped it a bit.   Hopefully Khyron likes the net effect.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

Quote from: Ghoste on October 07, 2005, 04:25:57 AM
Hey Khyron, do you keep a camera in the car in case of opportunity like that or did you bring it that day for that purpose?
I only ask because I sometimes keep one in the car just for that purpose.

Usually when I'm in the Charger I bring my camera, as you said, sometimes you just find the right moment. The one day I didn't have it I was on a back road and there was a nice old little graveyard. <Not the one from the freaky pics thread> I thought that it would have been a great black and white photo op for the Charger. I reached for the camera, and it wasn't there. :bawling:

Nice picture too Brian :thumbs: I should clean up the rest ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

kab69440

I'll be sick of your car when you paint it a different color. Man alive, I love that Y4!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."