News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

quick check in,and new driver info!

Started by andy74, June 19, 2008, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

hey all,just had a few minutes to jump on,have a new daily-1995 buick roadmaster,lt1,leather and pretty well loaded! ice cold a/c,and swapped in a impala ss rear diff with 3.08s and posi,and check this out,ran a 14.3 quarter time,and also knocked back 27 mpg at 75 with the air set on meat locker! only mods so far are a cold air intake and a reprogrammed pcm-once a hot rodder always one right! ill be off line for a while when the family and i get on the road,just used the last of my charger sale cash to put a down payment on a house in florida-see ya all soon :2thumbs:

andy74

sorry type o,should have said 15.3 quarter-on street tires!

firefighter3931

Hi Andy....good to see ya posting again  :2thumbs: Congrats on the new daily driver....sounds like a fun ride.  :icon_smile_cool:

You moving to Florida ?

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs